4. THE DATE

Vidya's POV

I adjusted my eyes with the bright sunlight falling directly on my eyes.

I asked furiously, "Akshita!! Why do you move those curtains and open the window?" I grabbed a pillow and threw it straight at her face but luckily she caught it.
"Don't you have to go on a date? Get up miss Vidya Rudravanshi. It's already 2 p.m.", she said while glaring at me.

"What the fuck? I'm late for office... I've lots of meetings today.", I replied while freaking out and getting up from my bed.
"Stop your drama vidi... It's already late at noon and you never went to the office this late...bade papa handled those meetings and all for today and he accepted your leave too...",she replied while grabbing my arm and calming me down...
But I didn't send him, a leave for today... Why the fuck they didn't woke me up? I would have gone to the office and could drop this date... ahh!! My plan ruined... Damn, these guys are so desperate to send me on a fucking date with a bastard.
I'm still sleepy and all credit goes to this bitch. She told me about her and her boyfriend meeting and dating, the whole freaking night.
I need to recharge and for that, I have to chant 'om namah shivay'. I ignored her ongoing lectures and went straight to the Mandir of our house, after taking a quick bath and started the chanting of Mantra. I usually meditate for an hour...

"Hurry up... Vidi... You've only two hours to reach the date venue", she screamed while I was enjoying my bath. Two hours... I've too much time and what she thinks I'll spare my two precious hours for some man. Damn no!!
"What are you doing inside, it's been an hour? Get ready fast... it's my order and don't forget to meet me before leaving", my dad ordered and I couldn't deny him because I've to be a good daughter as per my mother's last wish... I don't know why he wants me to marry this quick... I'm just 28. I wear the robe and stepped out of the bathroom. I want to delay this date but these people...

"Finally... you came out.", Akshita sighed while I went to my dressing room. I went through my wardrobe but what should I wear to ruin my first impression?
According to my information about him, he spent most of his youth in U.K so he might like Western dresses and Western style.

I took out a deep red anarkali suit and decided to pair it with jutti. For jewelry, I picked a red and golden necklace set. Perfect!! I changed my outfit quickly and dried my hair and did a simple hairstyle, letting my hair free. I stepped out of my dressing room and I know what's going to happen now...