Chapter 2

Rajvansh Haveli

Rajvansh Haveli

The sun woke up the Rajvansh Empire, shining bright in the morning sky. In the royal palace, Siya, the princess, was still asleep. Queen Swati asked Siya's sister-in-law, Meera, to wake her up. Meera, holding her little daughter Avni, quietly went into Siya's room.

"Good morning, Avni. Let's wake up Siya Bua gently," Meera whispered, gently shaking Siya awake.

Siya yawned and smiled at Avni. "Good morning, little sunshine. Thanks for waking me up!"

Avni giggled, "You're welcome, Siya Bui!"

After getting ready, Siya joined her family for breakfast

After getting ready, Siya joined her family for breakfast. Her brother Arjun teased, "Siya, I bet I can finish my breakfast faster than you today." Siya laughed, "You're on, Arjun Bhai. But I warn you, I'm the breakfast champion!"

Avni, sitting next to Siya, chimed in, "Siya Bui, do you like playing hide and seek? Let's play later!"

Siya's eyes lit up. "Absolutely, Avni! I'd love to play hide and seek with you."

As they finished breakfast, Siya went to the counselling center, using her skills to help those in need. The palace buzzed with activity, and the day began.

Siya comforted a worried citizen, "It's okay to feel that way. Let's talk about it."

Arjun discussed plans for the kingdom's growth at the office. "We need to make good decisions for everyone in our empire."

Meanwhile, Meera took Avni to Rajvansh Industries. On their way, Meera explained to Avni about working hard and doing your best and Avni was listening carefully as if she understood every single world and gave a smile to her mother.

As the day passed, Siya, Arjun, Meera, and Avni met in the royal gardens. Avni excitedly said, "Siya Bui, let's play hide and seek now!"

Siya smiled, "Sure, Avni! I'll count, and you hide!"

Under the stars, they played and laughed, creating memories that would last forever. The Rajvansh Empire rested peacefully, a kingdom filled with love, kindness, and the promise of a bright tomorrow.