Chapter 14

The day after their decisions, both families embarked on a shopping expedition, eagerly anticipating the grandeur of the upcoming celebrations. Siya couldn't shake a tinge of sadness, knowing Abhimaan wouldn't accompany her as he had prior commitments. Teasing whispers filled the air as both families playfully pointed out the constant communication between Abhimaan and Siya, who had exchanged numbers.

Unable to bear Siya's sadness, Abhimaan decided to surprise her. Sneaking into the mall, he appeared before her, a mischievous grin on his face. Siya, taken aback, couldn't contain her joy and embraced him. As realization dawned, she quickly pulled away, cheeks blushing with embarrassment. Together, they selected rings and outfits, their shared smiles betraying the depth of their burgeoning connection.

With the engagement just two days away, both families found themselves immersed in preparations, leaving Abhimaan and Siya with little time to communicate. As the morning of the engagement dawned, Siya's mother informed her about the imminent arrival of the makeup artist in the afternoon.

True to the plan, the artist transformed Siya into a vision of beauty in her blue lehenga. As evening approached, Siya, from her balcony, spotted the arrival of the Raghuvanshis in the Rajvansh garden, the chosen venue for the engagement. Her eyes met Abhimaan's, who looked striking in a blue sherwani, and a smile graced her lips.

 Her eyes met Abhimaan's, who looked striking in a blue sherwani, and a smile graced her lips

Siyas dress

Abhimaans dress

Abhimaans dress

(Rings)

Called to the gathering, Siya and Abhimaan took their seats, exchanging compliments and light banter. As the moment for the ring ceremony arrived, Abhimaan gracefully descended to one knee, his voice carrying across the garden, "This ring is a promise of my love and commitment to you, Siya." He slid the ring onto her finger, and with a tender touch, planted a gentle kiss on her knuckles. Sensations surged through Siya as she reciprocated, her voice soft but filled with emotion, "And this ring symbolizes my promise to stand by you, always." She slid a ring onto Abhimaan's finger, and the applause that followed echoed around them, a chorus of joy and celebration.

With the DJ setting the tone, the engagement celebration unfolded in a symphony of laughter, music, and whispers of love that had just begun to weave their way into the hearts of Abhimaan and Siya.

Siya, overwhelmed with emotion, turned to Abhimaan and said, "Thank you for making this day so special. I'm looking forward to every moment with you."

Abhimaan, with a warm smile, replied, "The pleasure is all mine. This is just the beginning of our beautiful journey together."