Chapter 36

As Siya returned home in the evening, she noticed the heavy silence that seemed to pervade every corner of their home. "Maan," she called softly, hoping to break through the barrier that had settled between them.

Abhimaan's terse response echoed through the room. "I have work to do," he muttered, his tone clipped and distant.

Siya's heart sank at his dismissive tone, but she persevered, determined to find a way to mend their fractured relationship. "We need to talk," she urged, her voice tinged with desperation.

Natasha's sudden announcement of her impending departure seemed to lift the spirits of the younger family members, but for Siya, it only served as a painful reminder of the distance that had grown between her and Maan.

As they sat down for dinner, the atmosphere was heavy with unspoken tension. Siya's heart ached as she watched Abhimaan's stoic expression, his silence a stark contrast to the warmth they had once shared.

The younger family members exchanged concerned glances, their eyes silently pleading for reconciliation. "We have a plan," Aarav finally spoke up, breaking the uneasy silence. "We're all going out tomorrow."

Siya's heart skipped a beat at the possibility of spending time together as a family, but the thought of facing Abhimaan in such close quarters filled her with a mix of hope and trepidation.

As they shared the plan with the elders, Siya could feel the weight of their expectations resting heavily on her shoulders. "It's for the best," her mother-in-law reassured her, her voice filled with compassion.

The next morning, as they prepared for the outing, Siya couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at her insides. "Maan, please," she pleaded, her voice barely above a whisper. "We need to talk."

But Abhimaan's silence remained unyielding, his refusal to acknowledge her plea a painful reminder of the gulf that had formed between them.

Throughout the day, as they ventured out together, Siya longed for the opportunity to bridge the gap between them, to find a way back to the love they had once shared.

But as night fell and they returned home, the silence between them seemed to loom larger than ever. Siya's heart ached with the weight of their unresolved issues, but she refused to give up hope. "Tomorrow," she whispered to herself, clinging to the belief that love would find a way to light their path forward.