Chapter 50

The next morning, Siya was feeling very low. Abhimaan noticed and asked, "Jaan, what happened? Are you not feeling well?" Siya replied, "I am feeling low, Maan." Abhimaan insisted, "I am not going to the office." Siya urged, "Go, Maan, you have an important meeting."

Abhimaan hesitated but later his mother intervened, saying, "Abhi, go. We are here with Siya." Reluctantly, Abhimaan headed to the office while Siya informed Aditi and Sakshi, "Maa, Chachi, I am going out to meet my friend." They agreed, "Okay."

Siya met her friend, a doctor named Kriti. They hugged each other, and Siya confided, "Kriti, I have missed my periods and have been feeling nauseous since morning." Kriti advised her to take a test. After the test, Kriti smiled at Siya and announced, "You are going to become a mother."

Siya was shocked, and Kriti hugged her, saying, "Now you have to be more careful and come for regular check-ups." Grateful, Siya thanked her friend and left the hospital. She decided to surprise Maan tomorrow on their anniversary and headed to the mall for preparations.

As the day progressed, Siya found herself lost in the aisles of the mall, selecting gifts and decorations for their special day. Each item she picked held significance, symbolizing their journey together and the new chapter about to unfold in their lives.

With the weight of her newfound revelation and the anticipation of the anniversary surprise, Siya felt a whirlwind of emotions. Yet, amidst the uncertainty, there was a profound sense of joy and hope, fueling her determination to make the occasion memorable for both of them.

In the evening, they all returned home and gathered for tea time during lunch, engaging in light-hearted chatter. Later, the ladies began preparations for dinner, and the family enjoyed their meal filled with playful banter and laughter.