Chapter 16

The decision to host all the pre-wedding functions at the enchanting Suryagarh Palace filled the air with excitement. The families, along with Abhimaan and Siya, embarked on the journey to the palace, eager to commence the series of celebrations leading up to the grand wedding.

The inaugural function, Ganesh Puja, unfolded with grace and devotion. Adorned in a beautiful saree, Siya radiated elegance, mirroring the color of Abhimaan's kurta. Together, they participated in the puja, seeking the blessings of Lord Ganesha for a harmonious union and the elimination of any obstacles that might arise during the upcoming ceremonies.

 Together, they participated in the puja, seeking the blessings of Lord Ganesha for a harmonious union and the elimination of any obstacles that might arise during the upcoming ceremonies

(Abhimaan's Outfit)

(Siya's Outfit)

Post-puja, the night embraced them with a tranquil ambiance. With nothing specific on the agenda, Abhimaan and Siya decided to steal some moments for themselves. After a delightful dinner, they strolled through the palace gardens, the moonlight casting a soft glow on their path.

Abhimaan, looking at Siya, remarked, "The moonlight pales in comparison to your glow tonight."

Siya blushed, "You have a way with words, Abhimaan."

Finding a quiet spot, they sat down, the night alive with the melodies of whispered conversations. Abhimaan, sensing Siya's shivers, gallantly draped his jacket around her shoulders. "This should keep you warm," he said with a gentle smile.

Grateful for the gesture, Siya nestled in his embrace, feeling a sense of warmth and security. Abhimaan, his voice soft, shared, "I want you to feel comfortable and safe with me, Siya."

As the night deepened, filled with shared stories and laughter, they reluctantly retreated to their respective rooms. The anticipation and excitement of the impending wedding lingered in their thoughts. The night, however, proved elusive to the embrace of sleep as the echoes of the day's special moments played on a loop in their minds, weaving the first threads of their shared journey.