Chapter 48

In the morning, after freshening up, Siya and Abhimaan went downstairs to have breakfast. As Abhimaan was leaving for the office, Siya felt restless. 

Abhimaan bid everyone goodbye and gave Siya a forehead kiss, saying, "Take care, Jaan." His siblings hooted, and Siya echoed, "Take care, Maan." Despite his departure, Siya remained restless throughout the morning.

During lunchtime, Siya's quiet demeanor caught Aditi's attention. Concerned, Aditi asked, "What happened, bacha?" Siya confessed, "Maa, I've been feeling restless since morning, like something is going to happen." 

Aditi comforted her, assuring her that everything would be alright. Meanwhile, Aarav, Ansh, Abhiraj, and Bharat returned home with gloomy faces, alarming the family.

Dadi noticed their expressions and inquired, "What happened to all of you?" Abhiraj somberly explained, "Maa, Abhimaan had an accident, and his car has blasted." Upon hearing this devastating news, Siya screamed, "Maan!" and broke down. Aditi and Sakshi rushed to her side, offering solace and reassurance.

Aditi, trying to calm Siya, asserted, "Siya, nothing will happen to Abhi. He is our son, and he knows how to come back." Siya, clinging to hope, whispered her husband's name, "Maan." 

The entire family was gripped by shock and despair, each grappling with the uncertainty of Abhimaan's fate.

The atmosphere in the house turned somber as the family awaited news about Abhimaan's condition. Prayers were whispered fervently, and silent tears flowed as they grappled with the suddenness of the tragedy.

Time stood still as they waited for updates from the hospital, their hearts heavy with worry and fear. Each passing moment felt like an eternity, filled with apprehension and unanswered questions.

Despite the anguish and uncertainty, the family remained united in their support for Siya and each other. Their collective strength and love provided solace in the face of adversity.

As they awaited news of Abhimaan's condition, they found solace in their shared memories and the hope for his safe return. In the midst of despair, they clung to the belief that love and prayers would guide Abhimaan back to them, safe and sound.

Together, they weathered the storm, drawing strength from each other and the bonds that held them close. In their darkest hour, they found light in their unwavering faith and love for one another.