Chapter 24

Returning to the palace, Siya made an effort to spend time with her in-laws, hoping to soothe the growing tension. However, this seemingly innocent gesture only intensified Abhimaan's anger.

Inside their chambers, the charged atmosphere found its release. Abhimaan, fueled by frustration, pinned Siya against the wall, his intention clear. 

Yet, in a surprising twist, Siya playfully used her hand to halt the impending kiss, further stoking Abhimaan's ire. The force of his emotions led him to punch the wall, leaving him wounded.

Later , Siya went to Abhimaan's study, feeling sorry. "Maan, I'm sorry," she said, but he didn't listen. Siya left the study crying, heading back to their room.

Abhimaan, realizing he messed up, went to their room to find Siya crying. He hugged her, and even though she hesitated at first, Siya hugged him back. Abhimaan talked about how important it is for them to talk and understand each other.

"Siya," he whispered, "we need to talk more. Misunderstandings shouldn't tear us apart."

Siya nodded, wiping her tears. They sat together, sharing their feelings without words. The night went on, and in each other's arms, they found comfort.

With a promise to talk more, Siya and Abhimaan decided not to let silence hurt their relationship. The palace, once filled with tension, now held hope for a better understanding and a stronger bond between them.