Chapter 42

As Siya and Abhimaan returned to their room, Siya excused herself to freshen up in the bathroom. When she emerged, she found Abhimaan standing on the balcony, lost in thought. Without hesitation, she back hugged him, feeling the warmth of his presence. "Thank you, Maan, for everything," she whispered gratefully.

Abhimaan turned around, his eyes softening with affection. "Jaan, you deserve it," he replied, his voice filled with love.

Later, Abhimaan handed Siya two tickets, her eyes widening with excitement. "Are we going to Greece?" she exclaimed, unable to contain her joy.

"Yes, for our honeymoon," Abhimaan confirmed, his voice filled with anticipation.

Siya blushed at the thought, causing Abhimaan to tease her gently. "Do not blush, Jaan. I am going to make you moan my name, so do not hide your face," he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

The next morning, Siya and Abhimaan prepared for their journey. In the kitchen, Siya apologized to Aditi for waking up late, but Aditi reassured her with a warm smile, "No problem, Baccha, it's fine."

During breakfast, Abhimaan announced their honeymoon plans, eliciting cheers and teasing from his siblings.

After breakfast, Aditi, Sakshi, and Siya gathered in her room to help with packing. Their laughter filled the air as they sorted through clothes and accessories, preparing for the trip ahead.

By evening, Abhimaan returned from the office, checking in with Siya, "Are you ready, Jaan?" She nodded eagerly, excitement bubbling within her.

They descended downstairs, receiving blessings from everyone before bidding farewell. With hearts full of anticipation, they set off for the airport, ready for their adventure.

Arriving at the airport, Siya was taken aback by the bustling scene before her, the hustle and bustle of travelers adding to her excitement.

As they checked in and boarded the jet, Siya's heart raced with anticipation, her hand intertwined with Abhimaan's, their journey together unfolding before them.

In the air, Siya gazed out of the window, marveling at the clouds drifting by, a sense of wonder filling her soul.

Abhimaan leaned in, his voice a whisper against her ear, "This is just the beginning, Jaan. Our adventures await us, and I promise to make every moment unforgettable."

With a smile, Siya leaned into his embrace, knowing that their love would guide them through every journey, near and far.

Their Outfits