Chapter 33

As the evening descended, Abhimaan returned home, his footsteps heavy with the weight of the day's burdens. He longed for the comfort of home, the solace of Siya's presence easing the strains of the outside world.

"Siya," he called as he entered, his voice a weary echo in the empty halls. "Could you make me some coffee, please?"

But before Siya could respond, Natasha emerged from the shadows, a smile playing upon her lips. "I'll make the coffee for Abhimaan," she offered, her voice sweet with innocence.

Abhimaan's brow furrowed in confusion as Natasha disappeared into his office. His pulse quickened with a sense of unease, the air thick with unspoken tension.

Moments later, Abhimaan found himself face to face with Natasha in his office, her presence an unwelcome intrusion. "Natasha, what are you doing here?" he asked, his tone tinged with irritation.

A smirk played upon Natasha's lips as she glanced toward Siya, her eyes alight with mischief. "Siya told me you wanted coffee," she replied, her voice dripping with feigned innocence.

Abhimaan's anger flared, his frustration bubbling to the surface. "Siya, why did you send Natasha to my office?" he demanded, his voice sharp with accusation.

In the kitchen, the tension hung heavy in the air as the family members gathered, drawn by the sound of Abhimaan and Siya's escalating argument. Murmurs of concern rippled through the room, each whisper a testament to the growing discord.

Abhimaan's eyes bore into Siya's, his disappointment palpable. "Why didn't you bring me the coffee yourself?" he asked, his voice laced with hurt.

Siya's heart clenched at the accusation, her eyes brimming with unshed tears. "I...I was busy," she stammered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Abhimaan's frustration boiled over, his words cutting like knives. "Too busy to even bring your husband a cup of coffee?" he shouted, his anger echoing off the walls.

The sound of their argument drew the attention of the family members, their expressions a mix of concern and dismay. Natasha's smirk widened at the sight, her satisfaction evident in the chaos unfolding before her.

Tears welled in Siya's eyes as she turned away, her heart heavy with the weight of Abhimaan's disappointment. With each passing moment, the distance between them grew, a chasm of misunderstanding widening with every unspoken word.

In the kitchen, the air crackled with tension as the family members exchanged worried glances, the sound of Abhimaan and Siya's argument casting a shadow over the evening's tranquility.

As the echoes of their discord faded into silence, Siya retreated from the kitchen, her tears a silent testament to the fracture in their once unbreakable bond. And as she disappeared into the night, she knew that the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, her love for Abhimaan tested at every turn.