Chapter 4

After a busy day of work, Arjun and Siya came back to the fancy palace. The place felt like home with its grandness and history. Inside, their family was waiting, eager to spend the evening together. Avni, Siya's little niece, rushed to her with a drawing.

"Look, Siya Bui! I drew this for you," Avni said proudly, holding up her colorful creation.

Siya smiled, "Wow, Avni! You're quite the artist."

Arjun teased, "Do you think Siya Bui can draw something even better?"

Avni grinned, "Challenge accepted!"

The family laughed, and they all sat together. Siya, with Avni by her side, sat next to Arjun. Dev, the head of the family, had something exciting to share.

"Guess what, everyone? We got an invitation from the Raghuvanshi family for Abhimaan's coronation ceremony," Dev announced.

Siya was curious, "Coronation? What's that for?"

Dev explained, "Abhimaan's grandma, Rajmata Padmini, decided to make Abhimaan the king. It's a big moment for their family, and they want us to join the celebration."

Arjun added, "It's a significant event, and they've invited us to be a part of it."

Siya nodded, "That sounds great!  Prince Abhimaan is responsible; he'll make a good king."

Dev smiled, "Absolutely, Siya.  Rajmata Padmini's decision shows her wisdom, and Abhimaan is ready for this role."

As they chatted about the coronation, Avni, full of excitement, asked, "Siya Bui, will  Prince Abhimaan  wear a big crown?"

Siya laughed, "Yes, Avni! A grand crown befitting a king."

The family continued talking, sharing stories and enjoying each other's company. Later, during dinner, Siya felt a sense of anticipation for the upcoming celebration.

The night ended with the family in the royal gardens, enjoying the peaceful moonlit atmosphere.