Chapter 25

The morning sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink as preparations for Gangaur were in full swing in the Raghuvanshi palace. Siya's mother-in-law, Aditi,  adorned in traditional Rajasthani attire, gathered the ladies of the household for the festive rituals. 

Siya, dressed in a vibrant ghagra-choli, felt a sense of excitement and anticipation. She had heard tales of Gangaur but was eager to experience it firsthand.

As the women created clay idols with skilled hands, Siya found herself lost in the joyous atmosphere. The air was filled with laughter, traditional songs, and the fragrance of mehendi. Aditi, noticing the sparkle in Siya's eyes, approached her lovingly.

Aditi, "Siya, my dear, this is a special Gangaur for you. It's not just a festival; it's a celebration of love and togetherness. Today, you'll create your first Gaur idol, and it holds a significance beyond words."

Siya smiled, feeling the warmth of her mother-in-law's words. Little did she know that Abhimaan, too, was contemplating a significant revelation.

Meanwhile, in his study, Abhimaan shared a moment of camaraderie with his siblings. Aanya, observing her brother lost in thought, couldn't resist teasing him.

Naina,"Bhai, you seem unusually quiet today. What's on your mind?"

Abhimaan, "Just thinking about something important, Naina. Today is Gangaur, and I feel it's the right time for a confession."

Naina, with a mischievous smile: "Confession? Oh, do tell!"

Abhimaan decided to keep the details to himself, adding an air of mystery.

Abhimaan, "You'll find out soon enough. Let's make this Gangaur memorable."

As the day progressed, Siya and Abhimaan found themselves drawn to the festivities. The palace echoed with the rhythm of traditional instruments, and the courtyard became a canvas for vibrant expressions of love and devotion.

In the midst of the celebration, Siya stole glances at Abhimaan, who was engaged in the rituals. Both hearts yearned to express their feelings, yet the words remained unspoken.

 Both hearts yearned to express their feelings, yet the words remained unspoken

Their Look