Chapter 30

As the grand doors of the palace swung open, Siya and Abhimaan stepped inside, still reeling from the whirlwind of emotions that had engulfed them during the rescue mission. Siya's mother-in-law greeted them with aarti, her eyes brimming with relief and gratitude.

"Welcome home, my children," she said, her voice filled with warmth.

Siya, her mind still clouded with the events of the day, followed Abhimaan into the palace, her heart heavy with a mix of fear and gratitude. Sensing her daughter-in-law's distress, Aditi wrapped her in a comforting embrace, "Everything will be alright, Siya. You're safe now."

As they entered the living room, the atmosphere buzzed with chatter and laughter as family members welcomed them back. Abhimaan's father, Abhiraj, clapped Abhimaan on the back, "Well done, son. You've brought Siya back safely."

Abhimaan smiled, a flicker of relief crossing his features, "I couldn't have done it without Arjun and Veer."

Siya, still processing the day's events, found solace in the comforting presence of her family. Abhimaan, ever the caring husband, busied himself in the kitchen, determined to lift Siya's spirits.

As the aroma of her favorite dishes wafted through the palace, Siya's mother-in-law gathered everyone in the lawn area. "Let's celebrate our reunion," she said, her eyes twinkling with joy.

Siya watched as Abhimaan, his smile radiant, served the dishes with love and care. The warmth of his gesture eased the tension in her heart, and she resolved to repay his kindness.

As the evening wore on, laughter filled the air as the family played games and shared stories. Siya stole glances at Abhimaan, his laughter contagious, his eyes filled with warmth and affection.

Determined to surprise him, Siya enlisted the help of the palace staff to decorate their chamber. Candles flickered softly, casting a warm glow over the room, while fragrant petals adorned the bed.

As the night drew to a close, the Rajvansh family bid their farewells, promising to return soon. Siya's heart fluttered with excitement as she awaited Abhimaan's reaction to the surprise.

As they entered their chamber, Abhimaan's eyes widened in disbelief at the sight before him. The room shimmered with candlelight, a testament to Siya's love and devotion.