Chapter 35

As Siya stepped into their chamber that night, the quietness enveloped her, echoing the void that had settled between her and Abhimaan. Seeing him peacefully asleep on the couch only intensified her conflicting emotions. How could he dance with Natasha while his wife felt neglected and hurt?

Without uttering a word, Siya settled into bed, her heart heavy with disappointment and resentment. Sleep seemed to evade her, the weight of their strained relationship pressing heavily upon her.

The next morning, as Siya joined the family for breakfast, her demeanor betrayed the turmoil raging within her. When her mother-in-law inquired about her plans for the day, Siya saw an opportunity to escape the suffocating atmosphere.

"Ma, I have to go to the office. A new case has come up, and I need to handle it. I'll be back by afternoon," Siya explained, her voice tinged with urgency.

Her mother-in-law nodded understandingly, offering her blessings for a successful day ahead. Siya bid farewell to everyone at the table, her gaze avoiding Abhimaan's as she silently vowed to maintain her distance.

The hours passed in silence as Siya immersed herself in her work, the distraction offering a temporary reprieve from the tumult of emotions swirling within her. Despite the familiar rhythm of her daily routine, the absence of Abhimaan's comforting presence weighed heavily on her heart.

Meanwhile, Abhimàan wrestled with his own emotions, the memory of the previous night's events haunting him. As he went about his day, the echoes of his dance with Natasha reverberated in his mind, filling him with a sense of guilt and regret.

Throughout the day, neither Siya nor Abhimaan reached out to one another, their once vibrant connection reduced to icy silence. The echoes of their shared laughter and intimate conversations now seemed like distant memories, overshadowed by the pain of their fractured relationship.

As the afternoon sun began to wane, Siya returned home, her heart heavy with the weight of unresolved tension. The familiar warmth of the household offered little solace as she grappled with the uncertainty of their future.

As she crossed paths with Abhimaan in the hallway, their eyes met briefly, the unspoken tension hanging heavy between them. With a heavy heart, Siya retreated to their chamber, her silent tears a poignant reminder of the love that had once bound them together.

The evening stretched on, the silence between them echoing like a cavernous void. As night fell, Siya lay awake, the emptiness of their shared bed a stark contrast to the intimacy they had once shared.

In the darkness, Siya's thoughts turned to the shattered fragments of their relationship, each memory a painful reminder of what they had lost. And as she drifted into an uneasy sleep, the weight of their silent estrangement bore down upon her, aching for the healing that seemed so elusive.