Chapter 12

In the warm afternoon, Siya adorned herself in a beautiful dress, a touch of moisturizer, a hint of lipstick, and her hair left gracefully open. The anticipation mingled with excitement as the Raghuvanshis arrived.

 The anticipation mingled with excitement as the Raghuvanshis arrived

(Siya's Dress)

(Abhimaan Dress)

(Abhimaan Dress)

Swati , with a smile, instructed Meera to bring Siya downstairs. As she descended, Abhimaan's heart quickened its pace. Siya, with grace, touched the elders' feet, and Abhimaan's mother warmly welcomed her, seating her between Abhimaan and herself.

The elders, with a twinkle in their eyes, encouraged the young ones to chat. Siya, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation, led Abhimaan to her room. Her eyes, a reflection of her inner turmoil, remained mostly lowered.

Abhimaan, a towering figure with a reputation that preceded him, could sense Siya's unease. He reassured her, "Don't be nervous, Siya. We're here to get to know each other."

They talked about their interests, dreams, and even shared a few lighthearted anecdotes.

Siya, trying to navigate her feelings, finally spoke, "Abhimaan, I've heard stories about you. People say you're like a 'sher,' fierce and untamed. But there's another side of you, isn't there?"

Abhimaan chuckled, "Yes, Siya. The world sees one side of me, but there's more to who I am. I'm a man who values family, loyalty, and love."

Siya, finding courage, asked, "What about love? Do you believe in it?"

Abhimaan's gaze softened, "Absolutely. Love is a force that can change even the fiercest hearts. And I believe it has the power to unite souls."

The room echoed with the complexity of emotions as Siya grappled with her feelings, and Abhimaan, determined to break through the barriers, opened up about his own vulnerabilities.