Chapter 43

After reaching Greece, a driver awaited them, escorting them to their destination. As they settled into the car, the scenic views of the city unfolded around them until they reached Abhimaan's penthouse. Siya's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the nameplate "A and S." Abhimaan grinned, saying, "Welcome to our house, wifey."

Entering the penthouse, Abhimaan instructed Siya to freshen up while he arranged lunch. Siya changed into a beautiful dress, her heart fluttering with excitement. Descending the stairs, she caught Abhimaan's gaze, unable to look away from her radiance. "You're looking ravishing, Jaan," he murmured, his eyes filled with admiration.

Blushing at his compliment, Siya felt Abhimaan's lips crash into hers, a whirlwind of passion igniting between them. Their kiss was a dance of longing, with Siya eventually surrendering to Abhimaan's embrace. After a tender moment, Abhimaan whispered, "My shy baby," eliciting a smile from Siya as she buried her face in his chest.

After lunch, Abhimaan informed Siya of an evening party, a business deal awaiting his signature. Siya sighed at the mention of work, but Abhimaan assured her it was a one-time occurrence, promising to devote all his time to her. With a nod, Siya agreed, already envisioning their time together.

As evening approached, they dressed for the party, Siya opting for a sexy dress that accentuated her curves. Abhimaan entered the room and was momentarily taken aback by her allure. "Jaan, if you dress like this, we can't go. I don't want anyone to see you like this," he asserted, revealing his possessive side.

Smiling, Siya reassured him, "As long as you're with me, nobody will see me with lustful eyes." Her words calmed Abhimaan's concerns, reaffirming their bond.

Arriving at the party, they were greeted with music and laughter, the atmosphere alive with energy. Abhimaan led Siya onto the dance floor, their bodies moving in sync to the rhythm of the music. Lost in each other's embrace, they danced as if the world faded away around them.

Throughout the evening, Abhimaan introduced Siya to his business associates, her grace and charm leaving a lasting impression on everyone she met. As the night wore on, they stole moments alone, savoring the intimacy amidst the crowd.

Their Outfits