Meeting the Don

Angelo's POV
I had just been double crossed by my right hand man.I laid on the floor,shot as he ran off laughing .He stole from me, and I can easily get it back but I need to heal first.

I suddenly heard sirens ,not the God darmn police,I needed to get out of here.

I escaped through a secret entrance.This was my warehouse after all,I got into my car and drove off.

Shoot, the police was on my tail,I needed to act fast.I tried to loose them in crowded area,I parked my car at a corner and got out.

I was in a Muslim environment, there were many mosque around.I saw the police men and decided to hide in a mosque .

To further confuse them ,I entered the women's quarters since males aren't allowed in.I know this fact because I had a Muslim friend.He told me this .

It was easier to get in,it was around 5pm ,the mosque was empty,many sat outside talking.

As I entered the women's quarters,I saw a woman praying She was the most beautiful woman,I had ever met.She had fair skin and beautiful blue eyes.

She made eye contact with me but didn't panic, seeing me with a gun and bleeding.She continued praying as if I wasn't there.

This intrigued me more,I wanted her.It was love at first sight.I watched her pray.I could watch her all day.

Immediately, she finished I smirked as fear flooded her eyes.

Angelo: Salam future wife.
Munira: what?

I came closer, making her crawl back.
Munira: no!stay away !

She started yelling causing me to grab her and cover her mouth.

Angelo:why did you have to ruin the moment baby.Are you not happy to see your future husband?

Her eyes widened in shock.A man came to the door.
Man:are you okay,sister?

I used my gun in a motion on to my mouth telling her to keep quiet.

Munira:am fine, mister, just saw a rat.
Man:okay(he left.)
Munira:who are you?

Angelo: your future husband.
Munira: never!
Angelo:I know we just met ,so I have to make it clearer to you,so that you will understand,You are mine.

Munira: impossible,I don't know you,you are here to kidnap me.
Angelo:am not planning on that unless you force me to.

Munira:go back to where you came from.
Angelo:I will,once am healed.I need you to take me home future wife.
Munira: don't call me that.

Angelo:but I like you and want to marry you.
Munira:I will never marry you,you are a murderer aren't you?
Angelo:yes .so

Munira:I can't marry a murderer,on top of that you are a stranger,look at that tattoo.
Angelo: do you like it?

Munira:no,it is forbidden in our religion to get tattoos, and it is forbidden to marry a man like you .
Angelo:am sorry I wasn't paying attention to your words, it's just that your words are music to my ears.

As much,I would love to hear more,we need to go.

(I have started editing, sorry for the typos and grammatical errors).