Back to his prison

Munira's POV
The ride back to his mansion was deadly silent.Angelo held the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles turned white.

I hope my family is okay.We reached the mansion.We came to my room.He was dangerously calm.

Angelo:I tried to give you everything you want,yet you choose to betray me.You will never see your parents again.
Munira:why are you so cruel?
Angelo:so,am the cruel one?am the one who tried to escape?right? If it wasn't for my love for you,you would be six feet under.

I froze,he threatened to kill me.
Munira: what's holding you back,do it.free me from this prison.
Angelo: think of it,as you want but you are never leaving my side,so you better get comfortable.

He walked off angrily,I sat on the floor crying, praying to God to save me from this prison.later on ,I came out after hearing noises.

I came out only to find Angelo angrily punching a punching bag . He was shirtless.He was releasing all his anger out on the punching bag instead of hitting me.

I have never seen a person so strong yet so broken.For the first time I felt something for him.*care* or was it just pity.

We made eye contact and I realised that it wasn't pity but care.We just stood there,stuck in a trance.I then walked off.The next day,I was taking a walk when I stumbled across Damien mistreating Helena .

He dared to grab her by the hair .I walked in angrily and let my hands do the talking.I slapped him . Angelo and Dean walked in.

Damien:how dare you?
Munira:how dare you!you hate getting hit right?do you think she doesn't feel the same way.She is a human being after all,a woman at that.I get that you were forced into marrying her,but she is not a slave, have you thought of trying to form a relationship with her? no because you are a stupid bastard.

Damien:hey!
(he raised his hand at me)
Angelo: don't even think about it, little brother.
Munira:come dear.

I took Helena away.

Angelo's POV
Dean and I scolded Damian alot and made him see reason.
Dean brought the girls in.
Dean:Lena, Damien got you something.(Damien came to Helena who shivered.I could tell it hurt him.I felt the same with munira.damien held her hand .

Damien: close your eyes.
She closed her eyes.He brought her to a garden.she was amazed .I saw Damien's eyes light up at her reaction.

She suddenly hugged him, catching him off guard.She then kissed his cheek.She realised what she had done and looked down.
Lena:thank you.
Damien:you are welcomed.

He walked off,I looked to the corner to see munira smiling happily.I had gotten over my anger.I would give her the world .

Helena dragged her into the garden. They looked so happy.I noticed Damien watching them from the window of his room .