A match made in heaven

Munira's POV
We walked off with many nodding in approval, Better because I didn't have the time to spare.I was ahead of Dean and sadiya,I couldn't help eavesdrop

Dean:your religion is actually not bad at all . Alot of misinformation
Sadiya: yeah.Islam is simple, it's some of the Muslims who make it complicated.

Dean's: cool, maybe you can educate me more.
Sadiya: okay, listen carefully,don't you think of converting because if a person,do it because you believe.
Dean:you can help me believe.
Sadiya: why is that.?

Dean:because I like you.
(Darmn Dean was very straight forward.sadiya stood frozen.All her fake confidence vanished as she took off running like a lovesick teenage girl.I couldn't help but laugh as Dean stood like a confused puppy )

The next day I had invited sadiya over and let's just say,I had to make Dean for her to come in .

Sadiya:is he gone?
Munira:yes.Why are you hiding from him?
Sadiya:he said he likes me.nobody
has ever said that to me.I don't know how to react.
Munira:girl,you already did by running away.

Sadiya:was it embarrassing?
Munira: no it was cute and hilarious,are you an athlete or something?
Sadiya: don't tease me .
Munira: sorry.

I laughed.dean then walked in.
Dean: good morning.

He said in his husky voice .She froze.
Sadiya: I have work to do,I will see you later.
Munira: but you just arrived.
Sadiya: yeah.

She ran off.wow,shocker.

Sadiya's POV
I found a job as an Islamic teacher for young kids .I was forced to stop working when I got married to hakim.

I had suffer in silence,as my protests meant that I was disrespecting hakim as a man.

What a man,(note the sarcasm)I forgot how hectic teaching kids was.But I had no problem enduring it, my love for kids was off the roof.

I wanted atleast five kids but after five years of marriage to hakim,I never conceived.I was called names for not being able to get pregnant by my own birth family and my former in laws.

Darmn it feels nice to say former.I know Allah will make a way for me.Divorce isn't the end or last stop for a woman, munira helped me see that.

I started my lesson with the kids ,I was suddenly interupted by the head of the studies .

Man:Salam.
Sadiya:Salam.
Man:sorry to interrupt,but I wanted to bring in one last special student.
Come in.

(Dean came in.My jaw dropped)
Sadiya:but this lessons are for kids.
Man:exactly, he is now learning from the basics in Islam.He is new,so please have patience with him.

The man walked off.
Sadiya:but he is a man.We are not supposed to be together.
Dean:but there are kids here,so..
Sadiya:shut up and sit down.

He went to sit amongst the kids.We continued with the lessons and let's just say today was different.He kept starring at me, making me stutter every now and then.

It was funny when the kids attacked during break. It's was nice seeing him with kids.