the gangster's past

Angelo's POV
Angelo: please.
Munira:you will be alright.

She turned to leave,I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes.I was an emotional wreck this night.I killed my uncle,we were close but he killed my parents.The most important people in my life.

As if she noticed my tears, she turned to me,I just closed my eyes.This was the second time she would be seeing me cry or emotional.

Munira: open your eyes.

Immediately I opened my eyes,I saw her piercing blue eyes.She was so close to me.Her eyes held alot of worry and care.She cared for me, even after what I did to her.

She pulled back abit as I sat up.I was shirtless,she kept starring at my wound.

Munira:what happened?
Angelo:do you really want to know?
(She remained silent).I will tell you anyway.I killed my uncle because he killed my parents.

(I was awaiting her judgement,but instead)
Munira:how are you feeling?

Angelo:messed up(I couldn't help the tears that came down my face as I spoke) growing up,we were the perfect mafia family, loving mom,strict dad(I chuckled) my dad he didn't like that I was a momma's boy, because he thought it would be bad for the mafia,but he dare not seperate me from my mom for too long.

My mom was sort of the boss around here.(I laughed as munira smiled)my mom she knew that I would soon take over,so she helped my dad by letting him train me,but she would always be with us, training.Training was the best.I had both parents with me.My mom was pregnant and couldn't join us.

She would just love it,when I bonded with my father.my father was cold ,we didn't bond much,but my mom would make up some excuses to get me and my dad together.I didn't realize I had alot in common with my dad.We looked the same and had similar interests.I was my father's son.

My mom soon grew Abit jealous which harmless but funny at the same time.To make make me feel jealous, she spent extra time with Damien.Damien was a daddy's boy,but he teamed up with mom because he was also jealous.

Mom and Damien would do things together, believe it or not I was jealous as heck.
(Munira giggled,it was like music to my ears)
Soon the two got close.Too close,Damien became attached to my mom,just like I am.So when she died ,he went crazy.We all did.She was the one who brought us together.

My dad would do anything for her,I would do anything for her,so would Damien.She was just so loved and she shared so much love to us.My mom treated Damien and I equally.Our tiny fights was just for fun.it brought so much closer.

(Munira held my hand tightly)

Munira: how did she die?
Damien:she was attacked by uncle's men.She was pregnant at the time.My uncle had a crazy obsession with power.he wanted my dad's position.