kidnapped during labor

Munira's POV
Before I could even reply the doctor ,he grabbed me and covered my nose with a cloth.I was out cold.

Stefan's POV
I had to say , Angelo had taste.She was beautiful, perfect to break. Angelo made a mistake when he made that phone call months ago.

I never knew he would go for a muslim.he had an innocent kink just like me,but mine was Abit different,mine lead to death.

I carried her in my arms and took her away under Dean's watch.Oh and when I say under,I mean literally as in I made an under ground tunnel and was literally escaping under his nose .

Why build an under ground tunnel when you can just kill all those people.hmm,killing is fun but it's not that fun when there isn't toture .

I got out of the tunnel and we rode into the sunset in my car.We reached my warehouse.My mood lit up when I saw my queen infront of me .

I saw the peasant that touched her and it made me furious,I pulled out my gun and pointed at him.

Helen: please don't kill Damien.
Stefan:you are literally pushing me to kill him,with your begging.its beneath you,to beg .
Helen:I won't bed again.
Stefan: good,now if you act like a good girl and Marry me,I will keep that dog alive for longer period.

Helen:will you kill him?
Stefan:will that make my baby sad?
Helen:yes
Stefan: then,I will think about it .but hey,I brought you a surprise.I got you a bridesmaid.

They brought the sleeping bitch in.She was still unconscious.weak shit.

Helena: munira!

She rushed to her.I watched Damien who was laying all tied up and the floor unconscious.

He is the weakest of the cousins.Cousin,it sounds so foreign to my tongue.There is nothing like cousin,or uncles or aunt's to me.

All I cared about was my mom and dad.They were both dead.it was my uncle's fault.He was supposed to protect my mother during an attack,but he failed.

My mom was brutally killed.she was stabbed in the throat multiple times along with other body parts.My uncle did nothing but watch as he was tied up.

He was weak ,he couldn't protect my mother and that's why my dad killed his wife, whom he had an obsession for, even though he loved my mom.

It was because of that woman that my mom asked for a divorce,it shattered my father,he was never the same.But my mom died before the divorce could pull through.

It was all Damien and Angelo's mother's fault.Now I was going to have my revenge but first I had to marry my princess and make her my queen.

I fell for her at first sight when she was being sold to Damien.I was there when that happened.I wanted to make her mine, and now she will be mine.

I looked at suit , tomorrow I was going to marry her at a church,with a woman in labor as a bridesmaid.