bringing the gangster home.

Munira's POV
I can't believe I am being compelled by a gangster.He had a gun and was bleeding.Ya Allah please protect me from this psychopath .

I got him some women's clothing and niqab,we used the women's exit in the back.I tried to scream but he covered my mouth .

Angelo: don't you dare.

I could feel the gun at my side.
Angelo:I never want to hold you at gun point but you are pushing me, sweety.now take me home .

I took him to my home.I was so nervous,I couldn't risk my family's lives.As we entered,I saw my mom cooking in the kitchen.

My dad was in the living room.
Munira: Salam father.
Abu:salam.who is this?
Munira:she is an old friend from school.
Abu: isn't she going to greet me?

Munira:umm she is mute, father.
Abu:oh poor thing.Aha munira, hakim wanted to discuss the wedding date.I want you married in a month.

My mom came in.

Khadija:isn't it too soon,munira wants to start college .
Abu: she can still go,besides Abu already has a wife, there won't be much pressure on Munira.
Munira: okay father.

I have always liked hakim,that is why I accepted to be his second wife,I just wanted him, even if I had to share,atleast I got something

My father made a point about hakim already having a wife,so that means I can study.

I was twenty years old,Abit too old to be starting college.Hey, never say never ,but I had one issue with hakim.
He didn't believe in me studying, but that's my condition for the marriage,so he better accept it .

I brought the gangster to my room.He took the abaya off,I was stunned as I saw the bullet in his hands.He had taken it out by himself

I looked into his eyes , only to see him fuming with anger.

Angelo:first aid , now .

He said sternly.I brought it to him and watch as he tried to clean his own wounds.I wasn't a heartless human being,so I offered to help .

Angelo: no,I don't need your help.
He said angrily.
Munira:what is your problem?
Angelo:my problem is you getting married.

Munira:I have a life and you are not apart of that.
He grabbed me by the waist,I have never been touched by a man before.

It was a sin to touch someone you aren't married to.
Angelo:I may be injured,but don't think I won't be able to carry you out of here .You are mine and you will marry only me.

Munira: no,I will marry hakim.
Angelo:a man who already has a wife?
Munira: it's common in our religion, besides it will be far better to marry a Married man than marry a gangster.

Angelo: tough cookie , princess because you are mine.you want to marry a man,who will have to share his time with you and another woman.
Munira:as long as he treats us both equally,that is what matters.

Angelo: no,you need me,a man who will give you his undivided love and attention.Someone who will give you his all,you just need to let me in.