He is gone

Angelo's POV
We stood in the garden that night,her saying this made my heart explode with happiness.I was heartbrokened when she felt ashamed of me .But now I couldn't hold in my happiness.

Tears filled my eyes.She hugged me and just cried in my arms.
Munira:am sorry, I just,I didn't mean to hurt you,I am ashamed of myself for being ashamed of you.Ashamed of loving you.nobody is perfect.

Angelo:yes,but that doesn't mean we have to commit the Same mistakes.(she looked up at me, still in my embrace) teach me your ways,teach me to be a better person.
Munira: and teach me to be a better person by understanding you and loving you for you.

I kissed her on the forehead.She wiped my tears.
Munira:you are softie.
Angelo:me? aren't you the one crying a river.
Munira: shutup.

We just stood there starring at each other.I kissed her hands
Angelo:I hope you will forgive me.
Munira: I have.

We just stood caught in a trance .
Munira: it's getting,can you walk me to the bedroom.
Angelo:sure.

We walked to her bedroom door.
Munira: wrong door.
Angelo: what?
Munira:I meant our room.

Just like that I melted.

Munira:softie.

She dragged me to my room.I mean our room.She turned to me and kissed me.
Munira:I want to be with, emotionally and physically .

Angelo:am gonna treat you more than a queen.I will protect you and love you .

Munira's POV.
Just like that I let him in.
A passionate night that United as together as a couple.He took care of my body as if I was the most fragile person in the world, after the pain subsided I was treated like a rag doll and I loved it.

The next day we just laid in each other's embrace.Weeks passed and our love just blossomed.I started educating Angelo on Islam.

Things were going well,until Angelo went on a mission and never came back.

A month later,I was brought back to my parents house with Dean as my bodyguard.He was to live close to us.I was kept completely in dark.

All I knew was that my husband had been badly hurt and on the verge of death.I had to beg Dean before he told me this.

At home,I was being pestered by hakim who would send me texts .Dean made it impossible for him to meet me.

I was happy for that all I needed was Angelo,my Malik.I always prayed for him.

Dean's POV
I was per usual guarding munira's house.her parents were kind enough to invite me over sometimes.

I saw someone approaching, thinking it was hakim,I was ready to tell him off,when I met a beautiful angel.
She just went in and i let her.

I let my guard down.She could be dangerous,I already know she is Dangerous to me.

Muslim women I know are Abit calm,but this one is rougher.Just starring into her eyes all I could see was pain.

Who hurt her?