will you ever come back?

Angelo's POV
I will a deadly mission, that lead me almost to my death.Six bullets to my chest and abdomen,one in the heart.

It was my cousin Stefan.he wanted revenge for his bastard father.He was ruthless like his daddy.Didnt bother to stop shooting me even though I was unconscious.

I managed to gain conciousness ,my last words was to get munira and Helena to safety.helena was like a sister to me, and stefen had this weird obsession With her.

It was displayed when Helena was being sold.stefen was worse than all of us.He would literally stab or shoot a woman in such a way, that she will bleed slowly to death as he raped her.

He called it the half dead pleasure .He would do worse to our women, especially munira , knowing she is my wife.

Damien had taken Helena away to one of our hidding bases in a different city.he was still taking care of business as I was out.

Stefan hadn't heard about munira.He didn't even know that she existed,so we decided to bring her home with Dean as her guard.

There were many guards posted at every area of the town she lived in,to make it seem normal,my men dressed as Muslims and blended in.

Even munira herself wouldn't recognize them.This was to avoid suspicion .Stefan was very clever.

I was sent to another country to receive surgery.A month after I ended up in a coma .I stayed like this for 6 more months before I gained conciousness.

I was surprised to have survived such a deadly mission.Damien had informed me that they had destroyed 90percent of Stefan's power ie.,men and weapons,but that bastard had excaped.

I will definitely find him.He is defenseless now.All I thought about was Munira.I needed to see her but it was risky.I decided to call from a new number.She picked up,my heart skipped a beat.

Munira;hi
I missed her angelic voice.
Angelo;hi
Munira:will you ever come back?
Angelo:I love you.

I disconnected, not being able to risk her safety.

Munira's POV
He called me,he finally called me.He only said he loved me.he sounded healthy,ya Allah thank you for keeping him safe.

These months have been lonely especially with my pregnancy.I was seven months in.I found out six months ago when sadiya had just budged  into my room.

I really needed to lock my bedroom door, my parents don't even do that,much more her.My parents as usual were at work.

Sadiya really was annoying.I don't want her husband.Somehow I felt guilty for her state,I in a way had a hand in this.And when she finally broke down in tears ,I got emotional.

Too emotional.Damien came in to get her out,she just stared at Damien with tear filled eyes, Making him stop.
All I could do was hug her as she called herself worthless.

I knew Damien had a soft spot for her, so did I.I assured her that she wasn't worthless and that's when I black out .I found out I was pregnant at the hospital.