my first+steamy kisses

Munira's POV

Angelo:is this your first time riding?
Munira:yeah .
Angelo:I guess am going to be your first at everything.
Munira:just shutup and drive.
Angelo:yes ma'am

He chuckled,I couldn't help but blush. If you had told me at the beginning that I would fall in love with a gangster,I would never believe you,yet here I am.

He was my first kiss.We rode home. I went to take a bath,I came out in my bathrobe with my hair uncovered with a towel .

Angelo walked in on me .For the first time,he saw my hair.
Angelo:am,so sorry,I didn't mean to . .
Munira: it's okay.You are my husband now,you can see everything.
Angelo:are you sure?

I noded.
Angelo:I came to tell you that,Helena,Dean and Damien were playing board games in the hall and I wanted to know if you want to play?
Munira:sure,I will be right down.

I walked passed him to look for a comb in the drawer,I turned around only to bump into his 6'2 figure .I was at 5'9 so hello broad chest.

Munira:I didn't know you had another job about from the mafia.
Angelo: what's that?
Munira:being the statue of liberty .
Just stand like this(I immitated the pose,he laughed)

Angelo:you are very funny, and beautiful.(he touched my face)
Munira:,so am beautiful because you saw my hair?
Angelo:no,you are beautiful either way,you are just cuter with the hijab (headscarf) on,but more attractive without it.

Munira: that's the point of modesty.Hiding your attractiveness to lead a modest life.

(He moved my hair out of the way)
Angelo:I admire your dedication to your faith.
Munira:I can teach you ,if you want to.
Angelo:why not?
Munira:I want you to do this for you,not for me,so after I educate you on Islam,please choose from your heart.promise me that.

Angelo:I promise.

I smiled as he kissed me on the forehead.
Angelo:I never meant to hurt you,I hope you can forgive me for my selfishness.
Munira:it will take time,am just trying to stay positive.

Angelo:I will leave you.
Munira:wait.

I pulled him to my level and kissed him .I was about to pull away ,when he pulled me in to kiss me back passionately.

I almost lost my lips,then I felt his tongue, it felt sinful yet right I mean,we are married after all.

I let him have access as our tongues fought for dominance.
He pulled away as I gasped for air.

Munira:you could have killed me.Just think about, it at my funeral they are going to be like "munira,died so young,she was a brave heroine who tried to survive the kiss of a gangster,her tongue fought but her lips lost"

Angelo burst out laughing.
Munira:it's not funny.
Angelo:it kinda is,they can call it the kiss of death.
Munira: very funny,what type of kiss was that?

Angelo:french kiss.
Munira:do you know the Arabic kiss? Because it started with my fist slamming into your cheek if you don't get out.

Angelo:,am leaving.
He stole kiss from my lips before running off.dummy