Malik

Munira's POV
It was fun playing board games with them.Dean served as a referee.
Munira: Angelo,you should be ref ,I want to play with Dean.

Angelo:what?no.
Munira:I want Dean.
Angelo:why him?
Dean: guys you shouldn't fight over me,am not that handsome.

Damien:you wish.
Dean:okay,I will play with Helena,you will be the ref.
Damien:hell no.she is mine.(he held her as she giggled)

Dean:munira, darling.
Angelo: don't you dare.
Munira: am good,you clearly chose Helena over me.
Dean:I didn't mean to make you jealous.

Angelo:the hell.(he got up angrily and walked off,I couldn't help but laugh.I decided to take this to the next level.He was by the pool, perfect.

I decided to cool him down.I shooved him into the pool.He surfaced looking shocked.He just stayed like that glaring.
Oh no.

He swam out as I ran off.I managed to reach the garden.before I could even have a sigh of relief, he dumped cold water on me.

I shivered like a chicken.I looked up to see him at the balcony smirking.I rushed into my bedroom soaked and shivering.

He came in .
Munira:get out!
Angelo:but if I leave,how are we supposed to cuddle?
Munira: cuddle?
Angelo:to warm us up,you are freezing.

Munira:you did this Malik!

We both froze.I called him Malik.
Angelo:why did you call me by another man's name?
(His tone changed,but not one of anger but hurt)
Munira:calm down ma.. Angelo.

Angelo:I won't lash out,I can't because I love you and I don't want to hurt you,so I will leave but I have one request,stop when you still have the chance, because I am on the verge right now.Am walking on eggshells around you, trying not to unleash my beast but you keep poking me.Please stop.

He turned to leave but I held him from the back.He was really trying for me.
Munira:Malik,is Arabic for angel.You know I think angelo is the same as angel.(he turned to me, surprised)be my angel, Angelo, please.

Angelo: it's Malik and offcourse.I am sorry for doubting you.
Munira: it's okay.
Angelo:can we still cuddle?
Munira: no,go to bed.

Angelo: worth the shot , good night.
Munira: goodnight.

He left,I felt so bad for not allowing him to sleep beside me.

The next day,we got devasting news,my dad was in the hospital.He had suffered a heart attack.

We rushed over.my mom told me what happened.Hours later,my dad was stable.We calmed down.

Hakim walked in with an angry looking sadiya.He was also Angry but he tried to cover it up.Angelo went to get coffee.

I was so scared for hakim.Angelo would hurt him.I excused myself and just like that sadiya confronted me.
Sadiya: because of you,we had to skip a family gathering.

Munira:I didn't force you to be here
Sadiya:you lured my husband.
Munira:so you mean I makmde my father ill? Don't test my patience sadiya.

Sadiya: don't act as if you are saint,you husband snatcher!
Munira: enough!