fiesty tigress

Angelo's POV

Dean:why are you so down boss,this is the first time seeing you like this after your parent's deaths.
Angelo:I made the worst mistake of my life,I fell in love, and worse she doesn't love me back .

Dean:then let her go,you will soon forget her
Angelo:I can't and I won't.
Dean:then try to win her over.
Angelo: how?she hates and fears me.

Dean:then show her the real you,not the ruthless don but Angelo.Think about it.

With that ,he left.Dean was the calm and charming type.He often dealt with tech stuff and only killed when needed.

The next day,Damien had brought over his wife.Strange calling her that because he hates her.She was sold to him by her father as he was unable to pay his debts.

Pathetic bastard.They arrived just in time for breakfast but his wife,Helena had a bruise on her face.

Damien may look calm but he was very violent even more than me.Helena looked down scared.Poor girl.just then my little flower came down.

She was in loose clothing and a head scarf . She looked like an angel.She frowned seeing Helena's bruised face.

Munira:you are so despicable,you dare hit a woman!
Angelo: what?me?
Munira:it shouldn't surprise me after all you have showed signs of voilence towards me.You better kill me now.

Her words hurt me but I was more angry that she judged me.
Angelo:I didn't touch her,what I did to you was a mistake,I won't repeat again.

I said sternly making her quiet.
Munira:who hit her then?
Damien:I did.
Munira: and you are foolishly admitting it .
Damien: hey! don't you dare!she is my wife,I can do anything to her .

Munira: wrong,you are not worthy to be her husband .You are a bloody bastard.
Damien: Angelo, control your woman .
Munira:I am nobody's woman!I am my own woman, and if you would excuse me.

She walked off angrily.I never knew she was this fiesty.

Damien: Angelo, she ..
Angelo:she nothing,you dare not threaten my queen ,focus on treating your wife better.

I walked off.

Munira's POV
I was accompanied by Angelo's men to my parents house.before I could even enter ,sadiya approached me.

Sadiya:you,how many times will I tell you to stay away from my husband!
Munira: just because I am to be your husband's second wife doesn't mean am stealing him from you . He will always be your husband.

Sadiya: it's evident that hakim loves you more than anything.He won't even look at me, when you arrive.
Munira: no,that would be wrong .He has to treat us both equally,I will make sure of that,you need not worry.

(I noticed bruises on her hands,she tried to hide them

Munira: who..
Sadiya: that's none of your business.dont act like you care when you want to take my husband.you don't know what it feels like not to be loved.

With that she left,I felt sorry for her.All she wanted was to be loved, I pray hakim gives her that,as for me am trapped.

I entered my parents house.They embraced me.