Holding my parents At gun point

Munira's POV
Munira: no,I don't want you .I will be fine with hakim.
Angelo:well you will be better with me,so I don't care.

Munira:why ? because you are monogamous?
Angelo: no, because I love you.And don't think you can fool me dear wife,I know deep down you are Abit hurt about your so called fiance being married .

Munira: no,am not.
Angelo:yes,you are . We wouldn't even be talking about this if you weren't bothered.
Munira:you brought it up!
Angelo: I can see right through you .

Munira:so what if am upset.we all don't get what we want in life.I like hakim but he is married, but in our religion,he can marry up to four women, and we would all be treated equally .

Angelo: why four?
Munira: because there are more women than men in this world.
Angelo:makes sense ,but are you sure it's also because you are desperate?

I was silent .I was .In my neighborhood,most girls get married at 18,I couldn't go to college right after because my dad wanted me to select one of the numerous marraige proposals .I rejected them all .

By 20,I panicked because everyone was married at that age, and I was being taunted for not being married.

I met hakim at a cafe and we hit it off,he threw the bomb on me,that he was married.I literally cried that evening.It took Alot of convincing from my parents on his behalf to accept his proposal.

Hakim promised to treat me equally as he does his first wife,so I accepted.I chose to have faith in Allah, even though I was broken hearted.

Munira:why should I even waste my time, talking to a stranger .You don't tell me what goes on,in my own mind .

Angelo:I do,now.You are mine.
Munira:you are a psychopath .
Angelo:am only crazy for you .
Munira:you just met me!

My dad opened the door on us.Before I could even react,my dad was held at gunpoint .

Angelo: father in law,am glad that you could join us.
Abu:who are you!
Angelo: your daughter's future husband.

My Dad froze.

Later on,I was cleaning his wounds as my poor Dad was still at gun point ,he was forced to sit on the bed.

Why me! After I was done,he took us to the hall  but my mom was nowhere to be found.

Angelo:where is my mother in law? don't worry,I will find her.
He went in and came back two minutes later with my mom.

Angelo: mother in law,why did you call the police, now I have to take your daughter away.
Dija:no, please I will tell the police that I was mistakened.

Angelo:too late,they are here.

We soon heard sirens.what do I do?I can't risk my parents lives.They were my everything. Then we heard a knock.

Angelo:I will take it .

Was he stupid? He was going to get himself killed.He opened the door.
There stood a police man.

Angelo: come in,Damien.

He smirked, the police man also smirked.They knew each other?