Damien x Helena 😢

Damien's POV
Dean: they loved what she did.You dissapoint me Damien . You have gone back to your old ways after months of rehab.Who knows maybe she wanted to confess her love for you but you instead hit her.She is literally crying because you hurt her.

(He was right. I hurt her , that's what I have been doing for the past six months we have been married. I couldn't stand seeing her cry)

Dean:what happened dear?
Helena:I was being harrassed by a man.I told him that I was your wife but he wouldn't believe me.He Said he would if I proved it to you.That is why I kissed you.

(She said looking down and sobbing .I should have never laid hands on her,to make things worse,she was innocent.I messed up)

Dean:I will take care of that bastard.

Later on ,we came home.I was getting ready for bed when Helena came out of the shower.She looked down scared.It hurt so bad, seeing her like this.
.I hurt her so badly .I came to her.I noticed her cheek being Abit bruised.

Damien:lena,can you forgive me,I should have never hit you,or touched you in the past.
Lena: it's okay,am used to it .
Damien:why do you say that?

Lena: I have been abused by my alcholic father and raped by his friends.And now am sold to you.I don't blame you for hitting me, everybody does it,after all,am worthless.

Damien:you are not worthless.You have such a big heart,you don't deserve to be treated this way.I feel so awful.
Lena: don't be,am used to it.

(Finally she looked up at me.She had tears in her eyes)
Lena:I have respect for you, even though you hit me,you never raped me or cheated on me.Atleast you respect me Abit.

(*authors note:😢 this is makes me so sad, Helena deserves better*)

This brought tears to Damien's eyes
Damien:I am so sorry,I added more to your pain.Please am begging you to forgive me.(I tried to go down on my knees but she stopped me)

Helena: no,you feeling sorry is enough.
Damien:no,it's because I love you Helena.I feel so guilty for hurting you,am so sorry.I tried to hide my feelings but I can't.forgive me,please give me a chance.

She noded.i hugged her .we just held each other like this sobbing .I was never going to hurt her again.

Munira's POV
I stayed home not wanting to go to some charity event aka mafia meeting.There was commotion outside.I came out only to find Angelo shot.

Dean and the men were bringing him in.I couldn't help but feel scared.but why ?why did I care so much about him.

Late in the night I couldn't sleep.I couldn't sleep not knowing if Angelo was alright.I snuck into his room that night.

There he laid sweating and wounded.He was asleep.I grabbed a cloth and wiped his sweat.I covered hrm properly with the blanket and turned to leave.He grabbed my hand.

Angelo:please stay.