love me

Munira's POV
Hakim really shocked me, I never knew he was this abusive.I have been saved from such a man.Angelo indirectly saved me from such a man, but who will save Sadiya?

She is so inlove with him that she is blinded .I never wanted to steal hakim from him.I wanted a piece of him, anything I could get I would accept.

It was because I was desperate, desperate because I liked him, and also because of my troubled past.I was once attacked and almost raped.My evil neighbors spread false rumors that I was rather sleeping around.

They were jealous that I was getting alot of marraige proposals,more than their own daughters.I had to perform a virginity test to prove myself to our society.

It was the most embarrassing moment in my life.It also took a toll on my mental health.I didn't further my education, which tells you why am Abit late, starting college.

My society was influenced by their own culture,instead of religion.A woman's worth is not her virginity but what she can contribute to change the lives of others.

My image was ruined in a way,even though I proved my virginity.It was hard for my mental health,so I didn't bother to even give marraige proposals a chance,but after I was mentally stabled,I was deemed arrogant.

Nobody wanted to marry me,so when I met hakim,I was praying hard for it to work and it did .I liked him,it hurt that he was already Married.But I was desperate,so I accepted.

Looking back,I should have waited, after telling Angelo all this,he sighed .

Angelo:you did what you thought was right.You were inlove.
Munira:not really but yeah .
Angelo:so does that mean,you dont have anybody in your heart.

Munira:hmm(I paused) not really.
(He looked hurt.I don't want to hurt him,I am literally confused about how I feel about him ,I do like him but ugh)

Munira:but there is this sturborn gangster who I think is really cute and would like to get to know.
Angelo: really?but he is ruthless and cold blooded.he literally kills for a living, is he the one you want?

Munira:so you now asking this,after kidnapping me and my parents, holding them and an imam ,at gunpoint then forcefully getting married to me?

(I said Abit rudely,my hidden anger was coming out,I was still angry at him for what he did)

Angelo: you have every right to be angry.
Munira:you think? maybe if you had approached me like a normal person,I wouldn't feel guilty for liking you .
Angelo:you like me?
Munira:yes I do,I am inlove with a cold blooded killer!!

I lashed out angrily at him.he stood and watched me with sad eyes. Shoot, I went too far,I couldn't help it.I was inlove with a gangster.

Angelo: princess,you are in the right.i ruined your life,I hurt you.I was selfish and didn't think about your feelings. But it's never too late.i will set you free princess and I promise I won't invade your life.

Munira:no ,I don't want that.
Angelo: what do you want princess?
Munira:I want you to love me.