Chapter 1: Imprisonment

222: It could be a considered as a sign that true love is coming or that a soulmate is near. 

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

I gasped quietly to myself as I felt the whip collide with my back and sometimes my ass. I bit my lip harshly, preparing for more, tugging on my restraints that held my hands firming above my head.

Whoosh!

There sat the dirty pig as he continued to whip me, a frown on his face until he heard me whimper quietly now and then.

Eventually the whipping had stopped. I heard him get up and walk around me like a shark circling their prey. I didn't look at him however, instead my head was held low and I stared at the ground in shame.
He grabbed my hair and forcefully pulled me to look at him. He smirked at the sight of me and squeezed my cheeks together tightly before letting my head drop down again.

"Get her out of my sight." He ordered and soon enough, two guards removed the restraints from above my head and then clasped them behind my back. I was then pulled back into my cell and tossed against the wall. I fell down helplessly and whimpered quietly to myself. The guards lock my cell door back up and walk away to grab another slave.

My back was on fire from the whip constantly hitting certain areas so I pushed it firmly against the cold concrete wall, desperately trying to numb some of the pain.

The sound of the other slaves crying made me feel disgusted. Women, men and even children sobbing day in and day out.

I shivered from the cold air and pulled my knees close to my chest. I wasn't wearing my usual clothes anymore.
The men had me dress up in black leather bras and panties. They were so small and tight that I was practically spilling out of them. But the dirty men loved it. Fucking pigs.
My back also had a different slave mark. It was a dark pink coloured one, officially marking me as a sex slave. I'll never forget the pain from the branding either.

You may ask how I got here?
I was betrayed by my ex boyfriend, Kai. We were pirates, sailing the seas together. He was my boyfriend for just over two years. I was sixteen when we first started dating. I trusted him with everything I had.
Until one day, he drugged me and gave me up to be auctioned.
I was sold to a gang of celestial dragons for 900million berry. The price was that high because I was a virgin. An eighteen year old virgin.

Well, I'm 20 now. I've been here two years. Two years of sexual abuse, humiliation and just straight up torture.

I closed my eyes and tried to tune out the pain in my back and the cries of the other slaves near me.

——————————————————————————————

I woke up to the cell gate screeching as the guards opened it. I rubbed my eyes and sighed to myself as they walked over to me and lifted me off the ground by my bound arms. I grunted at the forcefulness and let them take me to one of the ugly pigs.
I'm practically dragged up the two flights of stairs, struggling to keep my balance in the huge heels they made me wear.

We finally made it to the door and they knock before entering with me being shoved in first.
I gulp at the sight I see in front of me and my eyes widen.

Three of them?!

The three men turn to look over at me standing near the door. The guards close the door behind them as they stand outside waiting for me to be discarded by the bosses and taken back to my cell.

They all get up and walk slowly towards me, staring me up and down hungrily. I mentally regurgitated at the sight of the ugly men.

One grabs the locks of my raven hair and twirls it between his fat fingers.
The second guy starts digging his nails into my thighs as he bites down on the flesh, causing me to ball my hands into fists behind my back.
The third guy slaps my cheek a few times before nodding to the bed.