Chapter 6: Feelings?

Back to Hayami's POV

The sunlight through the window told me it was time to wake up. I smiled to myself. I've missed the beautiful view.

I was still wrapped in Zoro's arms. My back pressed tightly against his chest and his huge arms around my waist made me blush profusely. His snores were hard to not giggle at either. I carefully removed his arms from my waist and stepped out of bed. He grunted as I stood up so I quickly turned to look at him, hoping I hadn't woke him. But thankfully, he continued snoring.

I opened his drawer and dug a few more of his clothes out and grabbed a clean towel, then made my way to the bathroom, slowly closing the door behind me.

I decided to take a shower so I undressed myself and stared at the taps. Hot, cold and pressure. I finally worked it out and stepped in, humming at the very warm water falling down on my body.

I felt my energy was at the highest it's been in a while. So to thank Zoro, I thought I'd make him breakfast. Hopefully he's still asleep.

After I had finished, I searched in his cabinet for a toothbrush which thankfully there was a spare one. I brushed my teeth and then towel dried my hair.

I got dressed into the new clothes and exited the bathroom, peeking through the bedroom to make sure he was still asleep.

I made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

What should I make?

I stared at the food and had so many options race through my head. How can there be this much food for one person? He must be a hungry man.

I decided to make bacon and scrambled eggs. Something kinda easy.

I grabbed a few pans and got to work.

Zoro's POV

I woke myself up by snoring too loud and grumbled. With my eyes closed, I tried to feel around for Hayami. My eyes quickly opened and she wasn't in my bed anymore. I shot out of bed and realised I could smell bacon cooking.

That smells really good.

Wait-

Is she cooking?

I threw on my T-shirt and left the bedroom. I could hear Hayami singing to herself in the kitchen. Her voice was so beautiful. I slowly approached the kitchen and there she was. Her back was turned to me as she was plating up the food. I leaned on the doorframe and stared in awe.

I could feel my stomach tie itself in knots at the sight in front of me. This woman was wearing my clothes and cooking... And singing!

"I hope he likes this." She mumbled quietly but I heard her loud and clear, she clearly hadn't heard me in here with her.

I cleared my throat and watched her stop what she was doing and wheel around to look at me.

"Zoro." She stammered and cleared her throat.

"Morning." I rasped and leaned on the doorframe for a few more seconds before walking towards her.
"That smells so good." I complimented and sat at the table, watching her bring the plate over and set it in front of me. I already began eating, it smelled too good to just have it sit there.

A shade of pink was apparent on her cheeks as she brought her plate over and sat opposite me.
"I hope you like it." She shyly stated and picked up her fork.

I almost ate the entire thing whole. It was perfect. She somehow managed to cook the bacon just how I liked it too. She looked down at my plate and I saw her smile as she continued eating her own.