Chapter 5: Nightmares

I woke up from hearing the loud chatter and laughs from so many people. I tried to rub my eyes but panicked at the restriction from the chains around my hands.

"Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen! We have a young pirate up for sale! An 18 year old female and to top it all off... She's a virgin!"

The curtain opened and I was greeted with a huge crowd staring at me hungrily. Like I was a prized possession. I clutched onto my chains in fear as I watched the smirks on their creepy faces.

"Can we start the auction off with... 50 million?"

"100!"

"200!"

"I have 200million right now! Anymore?"

"300!"

"400!"

Two ugly men continued to bid higher and higher until I saw a gang stand up.

"900 million berry!" They shouted as they slammed the money down.

Everyone was quiet. The tears spilled from my eyes.

This was it.

"Going once, going twice... Sold to the men wearing suits!!" The auctioneer shouted, pointing to the men.

I heard rounds of applause and they walked over to collect their 'prize'. Me.

They grabbed me with such force causing me to yelp.

"Are you ready to be our slave forever?" One of them asked slyly, already touching me inappropriately.

"Boss is going to love this one! A virgin?! He'll mark her forever!" Another guy announced, his eyes wandered up and down my body.

I was shaking. My heart was racing and tears continued to spill down my face.

"Aww." Another guy laughed as he slapped my face a couple times.
"You'll be an amazing sex slave~"

"No! No! No!" I screamed out.

"No! No! No!"

"Hayami!"

"Hayami!"

I woke up immediately and sat up in the bed to see Zoro in front of me, his hands on my shoulders. His harsh gaze had softened this time. I was hyperventilating from the nightmare and could feel myself ready to cry. 

Without thinking, I clung onto him and cried into his chest. He froze for a few minutes but then began to rub circles on my back in an odd rhythm.

I hadn't noticed I was crying onto his huge, bare chest until I pulled away. My cheeks flushed a bright shade of red and I moved further away.

"I'm sorry." I apologised and wiped my tears away.
Zoro's chest glistened with my tears and he looked concerned and a little flustered.

"Look at me." His voice was soft and gentle yet still commanding. I did as he said and met his onyx eyes again.
He slowly reached his hand to my face and moved a few loose strands out of my eyes.
"What was your nightmare about?" He asked. I finally stopped crying and took a deep breath.
"You can tell me..." He pressed, he seemed desperate for any answer.

I opened my mouth to speak but my stomach growled in hunger.

Shit. I forgot I hadn't eaten.

His eyes widened for a second and quickly dashed out of the room. He was gone for a good 15 minutes and returned with a sandwich and a glass of water. I didn't care what was in the sandwich and immediately began eating.