Chapter 19: Dressrosa

"LAAAAND!"

Hayami's eyes slowly opened as she heard Luffy's voice boom from the deck. She got out of bed and searched around for some clothes to wear. Nami and Robin had taken her shopping a few days ago just so she had the essentials and also some nice outfits.

She had gotten extremely close to Nami and Robin. She hadn't been in female company for a long while so it was nice that she had made friends with them. Nami and Robin bonded with her straight away and welcomed her so fast.

Hayami decided to wear a long sleeved black crop top and a black skirt with some knee high black socks. She threw on her boots and was ready to freshen herself up properly.

She strolled over to Luffy and the others who were grouping up to look at the huge colourful island ahead. Luffy smiled as he turned to look at his best friend.
"Hey, Yami. Sleep well?" He asked and she offered a smile and nodded, holding a thumbs up.

Zoro yawned as he walked over to everyone and blushed when he had noticed Hayami's new outfit. She looked behind her shoulder at him and beamed brightly, which made him turn away to hide his bright pink cheeks.

"Let's go!" Luffy exclaimed and threw his arms up excitedly.
"Wait, Straw Hat-ya!" Law grabbed Luffy by his shirt sternly glared at him.
"This is Doflamingo's territory! We can't just go in all guns blazing." Law stated coldly and released Luffy's clothing.
Luffy laughed and crossed his arms,
"We'll take him down easily." He shot back. Law's eye was twitching at Luffy which made Hayami laugh at the two of them.

"We need to be disguised." Law sighed and passed around fake moustaches and beards to the men. He then turned to look at the three women and thought for a second before speaking. Hayami was quick to stop him as she held her index finger up as a 'pause' signal and placed her infamous mask on her face, covering her nose and lips. Law nodded in approval and glanced over to Nami and Robin.
They both changed their hairstyles and left to change outfits.

Eventually, they came back dressed like a pair of ordinary tourists. Hayami grinned at the two ladies and stuck her thumb up in admiration.
"Looking good!" She complimented, earning giggles from the two women.
"Let's go." Law ordered and they all left the Sunny together.

"It's probably best if we split into two groups. We may bring attention to ourselves if we're in such a large group." Brook suggested which earned a nod of approval from Law. The Warlord looked at everyone and hummed as he decided on how to split the group up.

"In fact..." Chopper interjected as he held his hoof up to get everyone's attention.
"A group of us should stay with the Sunny so it's safe, who knows what could happen to it." He added.

Luffy and Zoro exchanged looks and nodded in agreement as Law also agreed.
"Who wants to stay behind?"
Nami, Chopper, Brook, Kanjuro and Momonosuke all raised their hands at once which made the splitting up easier.
"Then it's settled."

Hayami smirked and held her sword over her shoulder. Zoro admired her in awe, he loved how confident she had become. He knew she was able to look after herself, but that didn't stop him from keeping a close eye on her. 

The group were walking through the streets of Dressrosa and doing whatever they could to keep a low profile. Luffy and Law led the way whilst the rest of the group straggled behind whilst scoping the place out. Eventually, they stopped at a cafeteria and tried to discreetly fumble another plan to take down Doflamingo. 

"Robin and Hayami ought to stick together. They won't suspect two women, they'll assume they're going shopping or something." Law explained which earned scoffs from the two raven haired ladies.
"Sexism at its finest." Hayami uttered which made Law roll his eyes in frustration.
"I'm just saying that's what people would assume." He seethed which earned another couple of scoffs.
"Whatever." He sighed and gave up trying.