Chapter 20: Hatred

(A lil time skip because Dressrosa is a long arc)

"Luffy." Hayami spoke into the transponder snail calmly. "What's the plan now?" She tapped her fingers against her thigh, looking down at the unconscious bodies on the ground. She had taken down a few members of the so called family of Doflamingo to help Luffy and Law focus on the main objective.

"Meet up with the others, we'll see you soon." Luffy's voice was serious which was quite rare considering how Hayami has always seen him. The line was ended and Hayami placed her snail back into her bag before leaving the area and walking to find the group.

Doflamingo's birdcage was getting smaller and smaller as time passed by and civilians could be seen running past Hayami in panic. She searched around the huge towns for a familiar face but struggled to see anyone.

Hayami and Law were split up due to officers chasing them both in different directions but Law had found Luffy and was ready to take down the King of Dressrosa.

"You."
Hayami stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a voice that made her stomach turn violently. She mentally begged for her instincts to be wrong when she turned around, she was horrified.

Her lips trembled in fear as she was frozen in place, all she could do was watch the other walk towards her slowly. She tried to fumble a sentence but not a single word could be spoken clearly enough to be understood. Not even Hayami knew what to say to the person who made her stomach drop.

Before they could get any closer, she took off running. She didn't know where to but it didn't stop her from sprinting as fast as she possibly could. Her eyes filled with tears and her vision had blurred.

"Hayami."

Out of no where, the same person had quickly caught up to her and was now standing in front of her. Her body tensed and she looked up at the man with a cold stare. She still couldn't find the courage to say anything so she just watched as he stared down menacingly at her.

Hayami backed away from him which only made him walk closer to her. In panic, she drew her sword and pointed it towards his throat.
"Get away." She managed to blurt out which only made the man smirk devilishly at her.

"Don't be like that, I know you've missed me." His words dripped with venom and it made her skin crawl. Hayami stepped back once more but her back was then pressed against two bodies. Without thinking, Hayami managed to slice the man's arm before being grabbed by the two behind her. She screamed out in fear but a hand quickly covered her mouth and she was knocked unconscious within seconds.

"Take her to Doffy's castle. I'm sure he'll be excited to finally meet her."

——————————————————

"What do you mean you lost her?! How can you lose someone?!" Zoro's voice boomed angrily through the transponder snail.

Law rolled his eyes and furrowed his brows. "The same way you lose your sense of direction, Roronoa-ya. We were being chased and got split up along the way." Law calmly answered as he stared up at the castle in disgust.

"You better hope she's okay, Tra-guy. I mean it." Zoro uttered through gritted teeth as he hung up and began his search for Hayami.
"Which way did I come from?" He asked himself quietly and scratched the top of his head in confusion.

Half of the Straw Hat Pirates were travelling to Zou due to being chased away by the Big Mom Pirates. Meanwhile, Luffy had met a familiar face along the way and was now on his way to Doflamingo's palace.

——————————————————

"I can't wait to see Doffy's reaction when he sees her."

222  (Zoro X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें