Chapter 15: New Adventures

Third Person POV

It had been two years since the Paramount War. The deaths of Portgas D. Ace and Whitebeard still shocking the world was an understatement.

Hayami and Shanks had parted ways once more when she had recovered. She left everything behind with a huge burn on her forearm from Akainu's magma. Hayami would cover the burn scar with her black long sleeved dress. She didn't hide the scar because she thought it was ugly, she hid it because she was ashamed of herself. She tried to save the two brothers but failed.

Hayami's bounty had increased to 1.2 billion due to her interference at the Paramount war but thanks to Big News Morgan, she had paid him to keep her incognito the past few months. He even headlined a paper lying about Hayami's 'sudden death'.

Morgan told her it wouldn't be a permanent thing and she knew that anyway. But in the meantime she didn't want anyone to know her whereabouts or if she was even still alive.

Hayami had her mind set on one thing right now. Finding members of her family. Finding answers. She was travelling from island to island for hope that she would find someone. A brother, a sister... Or even parents. Just any Villin was who she wanted to find.

She still used her mask to cover her nose and mouth and her fringe covered her emerald eyes from a good distance. Her infamous sword was always going to be obvious to a few people but she would kill them before they had a chance to touch her.

She sailed the huge seas on her own in her ship she hijacked from a small group of pirates that tried to kidnap her.

Hayami set her glass of red wine down when she saw the next island in sight. Half of the island was covered in burning red magma and the other half was like winter. She lowered the anchor and looked around the empty island in confusion.
"This must be Punk Hazard?" She mumbled quietly and grabbed her sword.

"LAND!" Nami yelled out to the crew and pointed ahead to the strange island. Luffy cheered and jumped up and down!
"Oooo! It looks so cool!" He beamed and went to tell the others to hurry up.

"Everyone's here, except Zoro." Chopper announced and looked to his left and right for the swordsman.
"Damn moss-head! He's probably still asleep!" Sanji grumbled and stormed to Zoro's bedroom.

Sanji knocked a few times but there was no answer. He rolled his eyes and entered his room anyway and found Zoro fast asleep with a wanted poster next to him in his bed. It was of a certain woman he had saved a few years ago.

"Hayami..." Zoro groaned in his sleep in between the loud snores.

Sanji stared dumbfounded at Zoro and debated whether to wake him up or not.
Hayami? Sanji thought to himself and let his eyes flicker back over to the wanted poster. Sanji was ready to explode from her beauty at any moment but somehow managed to compose his mind.

"Oi, Zoro." Sanji calmly said which was quite surprising considering their silly rivalry.

Zoro's snores instantly stopped and his eyes opened to look at Sanji. He sighed in annoyance and flipped over Hayami's poster, a blush appearing on his cheeks in the process.

"What do you want, shitty cook?" Zoro grumbled irritated by the blonde chef who woke him from his nap. Sanji leaned on the door frame with his arms folded.
"We've hit land. Get up." Sanji told him and nodded his head to motion to the door.

Zoro sighed and stumbled out of bed, grabbing his three swords and followed Sanji.

Sanji pursed his lips in thought and then turned to look at Zoro who was staring straight ahead.
"Who's Hayami?" Sanji questioned the swordsman. Zoro's eyes softened at the mention of her name but then his dark stare took over once again.
"Mind your business, shitty cook." Zoro shot and walked quickly to the rest of the crew. Sanji glared holes into the back of Zoro's head and sighed quietly to himself.