Chapter 4: Safety

Back to Hayami's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I let out a shaky breath and rubbed my eyes. I felt a comfy bed below me and quickly sat up to find myself in a room. My heart sank at the sight of a man looking up at me, he was holding my katana. He had mossy green hair and huge muscles.

"You're awake." He stated and focused his eyes back onto my sword.
My breathing had gotten quicker and I frantically looked around again.
"Where am I?" I asked him but he set my sword down and stood from the chair.

He left the room for a second and then came back with some towels. He then walked over to me and held his hand out to me but I was too nervous to even touch him. He rolled his eyes and gently bent down to scoop me up into his huge arms. I had no energy to scream this time and just tried to push myself away from him.

He then took me to a bathroom and I saw a bath running.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He stated, setting me down gently and helping me find my feet on the ground.
I slowly looked up at him, he was so tall he practically buried me. I watched his eyes shift between me and my lingerie which made me shift uncomfortably under his gaze.

He turned the taps off and turned to face the door.
"Take them off." He said and waved a hand at me before I could protest. "I'm not going to look. I'm not going to hurt you or touch you anywhere you don't want me to." He assured me and I thought about it for a second.

Is this a trap?

I slowly kick my heels off and reach behind my back to unclasp the tight leather bra. I gasp as it falls to the ground and I look down to see dark red marks under my breasts. I pull down my panties and step out of them and stand sheepishly, staring at the man's back.

He placed the towels down and a few pieces of clothing, still not looking at me.
"Get in." His deep voice was quite soft as he commanded me.
I hesitantly walked to the tub and stepped in, feeling the nice, warm water relax my muscles.

I slowly sat down in the tub and winced as the water hit my wounds. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly, still staring at his back, waiting for him to turn around at any moment.

But he never did.

He opened the door and spoke again,
"Stay in here as long as you like. If you need anything, just shout." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I sat in the tub astonished at his behaviour. A million questions raced through my mind.

Is he helping me?

Or is it a set up?

Well, he didn't look at me like they did...

Is he different?

Is THAT even possible?!

I adjusted myself and laid down in the tub, letting my hair get soaked by the warm water.

I hadn't been bathed or showered in so long. The most I had was my legs, under arms and area waxed and my body was washed with a rough, barely wet sponge. Well, I say washed, more like scraping.

I sat myself up after a few moments and reached for the shampoo that was left on the side of the tub. Squeezing a generous amount into my hands, I then lathered it into my raven black hair, ensuring I had shampoo in every strand of hair.
I rinsed it out and watched the water change into a slightly darker colour.

I then grabbed the body wash from the same place and squeezed it into my hands, rubbing it all over my body. Some soap would get into my wounds, causing me to whimper to myself but the pain soon went away.