Chapter 13: Marineford

**ONE YEAR LATER**

Third Person POV

Hayami was a one woman band as she sailed around on a decent sized ship. She was on her way to Impel Down to save a certain someone.
Still keeping her identity a secret, it didn't stop her bounty increasing from all the Celestial Dragons she had brutally murdered in an act of revenge.

WANTED

DEAD OR ALIVE
"JADE"

750,000,000

Thankfully, not many people had realised who she was. And the ones who did recognise her were either trusted by her, or killed in cold blood.

But at this given moment, she couldn't care less if people noticed the real her. She was too focused on saving Ace. She had seen the recent news on Ace being executed and set sail for Impel Down in an instant.

Hayami had also kept a hold of Zoro's bounty poster, still shocked at the fact that he had one. Surprisingly, she had no idea he was the first mate of her childhood friend Monkey D. Luffy.
Regardless, she missed her three sworded saviour. She thought about him somehow everyday, hoping that one day they would see each other again. Even if it was just for a second.

Her long black hair swayed from the light wind. Her nose and lips were hidden behind a black half-mask. She was no longer wearing the clothes Zoro had bought her. She was wearing a long black dress with a long slit on one side to reveal her right leg. The dress had dragon prints all over it. She had lacy fingerless gloves and knee high boots with a tiny heel.

Hayami smiled in relief when she could finally see Impel Down in the distance. But her smile slowly faded when she heard screams and the sound of gunfire. She didn't waste any more time getting there and gripped onto her legendary blade tightly.

——————————————————

"Ace, tell me the name of your father!" Sengoku shouted as he stood next to Fire Fist, not looking at him once.
"My father is Whitebeard." Ace said quietly as he was on his knees in sea stone cuffs.
"Not true! Your father is... The Pirate King, Gol D. Roger!"

Everyone gasped in horror and shock as the truth was revealed. Ace lowered his head in shame.
A journalist dropped his book from the shock and trembled. "The... The blood of the Pirate King lives on!"

Warlords, Marines and journalists had fallen silent to the ground breaking news.

The three Admirals, Kizaru, Aojiki and Akainu stared in hatred at the sound of the name of Gol D. Roger.

Before anything else could happen, plenty of huge ships appeared and crashed onto the surface. Sea water had splashed so high into the sky, it startled some Marines and they ran away from the ships.

"They've infiltrated the bay!" One shouted as they got ready to shoot the pirates.

It was none other than the Whitebeard Pirates!

Marco, 1st division commander could be seen as they moved closer to the island. Ace stared at his crew in surprise. The whole of Impel Down fell silent as Whitebeard approached the top deck of his infamous Moby Dick ship.

Whitebeard stared up to Sengoku who was still standing right next to Ace.
"You better tell me that my beloved son is alright!" The man himself called out, threatening the entire division of the Marines.
"Pops!!" Ace yelled out to his one and only father. The man he looked up to.

Whitebeard dropped his huge spear and practically cracked open thin air with the strength of his devil fruit. More waves had risen and the people of the law yelled out in fear.
"Son..." He said and looked directly at Ace who was tearing up at his family coming to save him.