Coming home

-Arias pov-
Today is the day I move back to rosewood. I recently graduated from talmadge and surprisingly I had a fun college experience! Although I longed for my true love Ezra I managed to forget about him. It was tough at first but I got used to the idea that I should have fun during my college experience and that I did. I did what most college student did: Made new friends, partied, got drunk, dated etc. But I am now ready to leave that all behind and start a new life..where my old life still lies. rosewood hasn't changed much since I left. Same crappy police force, same boring school, and same old room untouched since I left. I'm living with my parents again until I figure out a place to live and a new job as a writer/photographer.
-
Aria decides to take a walk in town and go to the brew
-
I made my way to the brew and ordered my usual coffee order. I sit down and start to drink my coffee when I hear an familiar voice. "Would you like a refill?" There he is standing right in front of me, my old love Ezra Fitz. the moment I looked at him I fell for him again, his enchanting smile,those eyes I get lost in, and his boyish charm! "Wait Aria is that you I could hardly recognize you you look so much older and your hair is blonde now! Did you just move back to rosewood?!" Ezra said staring at me deeply in my eyes. "Yea it's me I guess I aged a little in college" I giggle and blush."i just graduated from college now ready to start my life as an adult." I say kinda nervously. Ezra sits down "Being an adult isn't that bad, just try to stay away from those teenagers they can really get you in trouble if you're not careful!" Ezra jokes. I missed his sense of humor."Don't worry I'm personally into older guys" I tease him. "I've gotta go back to work but maybe we could finish our conversation later,wanna come over after I'm done at work around 7?" "Sure I'd love to" I smile and leave the brew I can't wait to catch up with him some more!
-
End of chapter 1!