Chapter 10

Arias pov:
When I walked into the room I couldn't believe want I saw it's so surreal it's like I was a little kid again. There was candy everywhere and my favorite arcade game of all time skee ball!! Omg this is like my last part of my childhood. "Omg it's so perfect thank you guys!" I'm nearly crying now. "Well since your childhood is officially gonna be over soon we decided to give you one last wild adventure before your a married women." Em says laughing. "I love you guys" "We love you too!" We have a group hug and then I challenged all of them to a round of skee ball. I got the highest score of course because I'm a champ haha! This is the best day ever I have my girls,my fairytale and ma candy!! "Let's get in our pajamas and gossip!" Hanna suggested so we got dressed and gossiped for what seemed like multiple hours!! We ate candy, and junk food and then we watched our favorite movie together 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' life couldn't get much better and I'm gonna be married soon. wow my childhood really is over.
We all fell asleep around 2am and when I woke up Spencer had went to Starbucks and got us all coffee and bagels.Shes the best! I needed my morning coffee fix. We drank ate and talked and sadly it was time to go home. we drive the 4 wheelers back to Spencer's car and went back to my house and hung out for a bit

End of chapter 10 sorry it was short and probably not that good I'm in study hall right now lol anyways thank you guys so much for 1.6reads! It's not much but I'm so happy!!! This is my very first story on here ❤️