Chapter 13|Sickness

Arias pov

Ezra and I have now been married for about a month and after marriage you have a bond you've never felt before, we love each other so so much it's almost hard to imagine.

"Mmm good morning wife!" Ezra says in his cute little groggy morning voice. We call each other Husband and wife all the time! It's the best thing! "Good morning husband! I say as I walk to the kitchen.
I make us some coffee and put some bread in the toaster. I walk over to the couch and sit while I wait for my toast. Ezra gets up and joins me in the couch. He sits down right next to me and pulls me towards him. I lye my head on his chest and he rubs my back in circles. After a minute or I heard a DING! And I got up to go get the toast.
"Would you like jam or no jam?" I ask Ezra. "Jams good! Thank you!"
I put jam on both pieces of toast and grab the coffees. I walk back over to the couch, hand Ezra his toast and coffee then sit down.

I was enjoying my breakfast when all of the sudden I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Ezra ran in behind me and held my hair back,he also rubbed my back in circles. "Babe are you alright?!" He asked me concerned "Yea i must've ate too fast, it happens."
------------Later that week-----------

I have been puking a lot lately. I think I'm pregnant.... Ezra and I want kids but we didn't want any kids this soon. I don't even remember when we would've had sex without a condom! Oh wait.... I remember now.. it was the night we got married! It happened in the spur of the moment and we were so overjoyed that we got married we must've totally forgot to use a Condom.

I still don't know if I'm pregnant so I should go to the store and get a few tests.

I grab my keys and drive to the store. I get 4 tests just to be on the safe side. I hide my face as I check out because I live in such a small town I don't want people to start spreading rumors or start telling everyone.

I drive back to the apartment knowing Ezra won't be home yet and take all the tests.

I follow the directions and pee on the sticks. I set the timer for 3 minutes and wait the longest 3 minutes of my life. Once the timer goes off I'm to scared to look. what if I am pregnant and Ezra gets upset?, what if I'm not pregnant and then I'll be upset.?

I walk into the bathroom take a deep breath and look at sticks

It's.........

End of chapter 13!!
Woah cliff hanger! I wonder if she's pregnant ;)
I hope you're all enjoying!! Please check out my new fanfic 'Adopted by Lucy hale' I hope you all have a great weekend!!!
XOXO Becca!