Chapter 14|omg...

Arias pov
I take a deep breath and look at the stick
It's..... Positive.
I'm pregnant.
Omg I couldn't believe this I'm pregnant this is all surreal. I guess I have I tell Ezra when he gets home. in scared of his reaction but I'm not sure why.. I know he'll be happy!! Well I really hope so....
-------------later that day------------
I lay down thinking about my-er our future...Ezra me and our baby. A perfect little family! I hear the door slowly turning and I tense up.
Omg it's time to tell Ezra. I gulp and sit up,Ezra opens the door and greets me.

"Hey honey I'm home!!!"Ezra explains. he quickly sees I'm worried and goes to comfort me.
"what's wrong?..." Ezra moves closer to me and rubs my back. I tear up and hug him. "I have to tell you something...." Ezra listens to me closely.

"I-I-I'm p-pregnant.." I let out a sigh of relief and look at his reaction. at first he has a blank expression but it quickly turned into a smile. "Oh Aria!!!Im so excited well finally have that family we've dreamt about!" He smiles and rubs my stomach. "Our little bundle of joy!!" He exclaims and I giggle.

"I guess we will have to move out of this little apartment and into a house to fit our family." Ezra tells me. "yea I guess you're right wanna look at houses tomorrow?" I ask him. He nods then grabs a pen and paper and labels the paper, 'Ezrias dream life' I look up at him and smile. "hmmm how about a perfect house! 4 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,livingroom, 2 story's and a perfect kitchen/dining room!!" I suggest. Ezra smiles and jots it all down . "How many kids?" He asks. "I want 3!" 2 girls and 1 boy!" He agrees and writes it down.

He sets the paper down and looks at me. He picks me up and kisses my forehead.

**(Mature content ahead read at your own risk ;) )**

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?!" Ezra says while carrying me over to the bed. We make out intensely. Things get heated fast. "Will this hurt the baby?" He asks. "Nope I already called a doctor and asked." I smirk at him. Ezra continues and takes my shirt off along with his. He kisses down my body and then reaches my pants. He takes off my pants and then removes my underwear and I lay there exposed in just my bra. I take his pants off and I reached for a condom and then realized that we won't be needing that for the next 9 months. Ezra teases me and then inserts his penis in my entrance. this goes on For an hour and then we stop and lay there completely in love. "I love you Ezra!" I kiss him and then get in the shower. "Join me?" I smirk and he quickly gets up. I couldn't have asked for a better husband.
-
-
END OF CHAPTER 14!!!
Sorry if the sex part is too much comment if you would rather me have her say "you know what happened next." I just love ezria so much 😂😂😂😂