Chapter 12

Arias pov:
Ezra and I just got married and now it was now time for the reception!
I had another simpler white basic dress to change into for the reception. I got it so I could wear something more comfortable to dance and party in!!

Once everyone arrived at the brew it was time to eat dinner. We catered really good food. They served us salad for the appetizer, a choice between steak or a veggie burger for the main course and then for dessert cookies,pie and obviously wedding cake!

Once we all ate it was time for the speeches. First up was my mom and dad.
"Congrats to my daughter and now son in law on their marriage." my mother started to say. "Although we may not have approved of it at first we now know how much you each mean to one other. You guys really love each other and we can see that now! Congrats once again!" My dad said. I was now in tears and there were still more speeches to be said.

"Aria we have been friends for as long as I can remember! I always knew you would marry someone one day but I never thought I would be so accepting of the man you marry. You're so tiny and I love you! I hate seeing you hurt and I wanna be there to help but with Ezra I know that you're safe and in good hands! Congrats you two!! Spencer's speech made Ezra and I tear up even more.

"EZRA! My older brother!! I never thought I'd see the day you got married because you were always such a nerd and didn't have a girlfriend until like college ahaha loser. Anyways I'm glad you found Aria because I know she will never hurt you and you would do anything for each other!"
Wesley said and I laugh really hard and Ezra looks embarrassed. I kiss his check and he looks fine again.

The speeches went on and on and they all pretty much sounded familiar. But now it was time to dance. The DJ played all of our favorite songs. The dance we danced to was of course B-26. After the first dance we danced for hours to songs we loved! From Maroon5 to Coldplay to even some artists I don't really know but Ezra loved! I never wanted this night to end but it was now 11pm and everyone was heading home. Ezra and I went to Paula's and grabbed a keylime pie to celebrate afterwards.

Once we got home Ezra set down the pie and then picked me up. We kissed and things were getting heated, he picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter. We kept kissing and he started to kiss my neck because he knew that was my sweet spot. He carried me to his bed and we got naked... you know what happened next...
-
-
End of chapter 12! I hoped you liked it next chapter is there honeymoon! Ohh I wonder were they're going ;)