The girls

Arias pov
The next day I woke up in Ezra's arms. I smile and try to get up without waking him. "mhmm are you up?" Ezra says in his cute sleepy voice. "Yea I have to go meet up with the girls at the brew want me to get you anything?" I ask him "No I'm good but thanks,bye princess." He smiles and kisses my forehead "Bye I'll call you later!" I leave 3B with a giant grin on my face I love Ezra so much.
-At the brew-
"ARIA!!" Spencer,Hanna,Emily scream "God I've missed you guys like crazy!" I said to the girls. Its true. I couldn't wait to see them again. I made friends in college but they just weren't my 'family' that I love. "So Hanna how was beauty school?!" I asked Hanna eager to find out. "It was great!! There was so many girls just like me!" She exclaimed. "Oh boy there's more Hannas in the world!" Spencer joked. "Hahaha" we all laugh at Spencer's funny sense of humor. "Spence how was Penn state?" Hanna asked "It was great I graduated with a 4.0!" She squealed in excitement. "Is anyone actually surprised!" Chuckled Emily "Em how was Ucla?!" I asked "It was ok..me and Paige broke up while we were there." she looks down in dismay. "Were sorry Em!" All of us girls try to comfort Emily. "Thanks guys at least I have all of you!" Emily perked up. "We will always have each other!" Spencer says carinly. "So Aria how's our favorite English teacher!?" Hanna smirks "Good defiantly good! We're back together!" I say grinning ear to ear! "Yay!" All the girls squeal! "I have to to go me and Toby are looking for a house together!" "AHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" We all scream. spencer got Engaged to Toby this past winter and asked us all to be her bridesmaids! Her maid of honor is Melissa and Toby's best men our Ezra and Caleb. "I should head out too! Me and Ezra are gonna hangout!" I tell Emily and Hanna "yea 'hang out'" they tease. "Bye guys I'll see you later!"
Wow we have all changed so much. Spencer is getting married,Hanna and Caleb are going on 5 years soon,Emily and Ali are finally dating, and Me and Ezra are finally getting back together after being on and off multiple times for the past 8 years . I have a good feeling Ezra and I are gonna last this Time I can really fee it!!
-
End of chapter 3