Chapter 11-The wedding!

Hey guys I'm writing a new story you might like, it's called 'adopted by Lucy hale' check it out if you want 😊
Ezra's pov
Today is the day. I'm just 6 short hours I will be married to the love of my life. The wedding is at 2:00PM and then the party afterwards is at 4:00PM. Were getting married at the church and then having the party at the brew. Aria has already left the house and met up with the girls and her mom for coffee and to finish some last minute things at the brew.
I'm gonna go hang out with Caleb,Mike,Toby and Wesley until 12:30PM and then I have to go to the church and get changed in one of the rooms in the back of the church.
-
12:30
Im at the church now and I see workers everywhere finishing some last minute adjustments and helping make today perfect.
Aria is already in the back getting ready but I'm not aloud to see her get.
I walk to the room I was assigned and I take a quick shower (Yes there is showers in this church lol)
When I got out it was now 1:00Pm and Caleb,Toby,Mike and Wes were already in their tuxes and they were ready to help me look special.

Caleb blow dried my hair while I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I slipped my tux on and then put the tie on. It took me 10x until I got it on just perfectly. I sprayed cologne on and it was now 1:45PM I had to go out there now and wait for my wonderful wife to come down the aisle.

I waited outside and it is now 1:55 any minute now I will see her. I started hearing the song we picked out to play when she walked down the aisle, it's a elegant nice song on the piano. We didn't want here comes the bride because it's to basic.

I start seeing her bridesmaids walk down the aisle and then I see the flower girl,Karmen her cousin and finally I saw Aria. The whole world seemed to stop. She was so beautiful, I start to tear up. Bryon hands her off to me and we both stand in front of each other unaware that a bunch of people of watching. We were both grinning ear to ear, I start to tear up. I faintly hear the pastor in the background until I heard a familiar sentence come from his mouth.
"Ezra do you take Aria Montgomerys hand in marriage, to love and to hold, through sickness and through health." "I do" I smiler even wider and stare right into her big brown eyes.

"Aria do you take Ezra Fitz hand in marriage, to love and to hold,through sickness and through health." "I do" She replies with such grace.

"You may now kiss the bride"

And with that i grabbed her and we kissed her passionately. it was the best kiss we have ever had. we kiss for a good minute until we remember people are watching and we pull out of each others embrace and walk back down the aisle together and I look around to see people crying everywhere.
It was now time to party!
End of chapter 11! Hope you guys liked it xoxo