Exciting news

Arias pov
The ring that Ezra bought me is so beautiful. It is a silver ring that at the top forms an infinity sign and has a bunch of little diamonds in it. Ezra told me he picked that one because it was unique like me and because our love is infinite. No one can break our bond. I love him and it so much. Today Ezra and I are going to tell my parents. I'm a little nervous but I know they'll be happy for us. "Are you ready to go tell your parents?!" Ezra shouted from the kitchen of his... I mean our small apartment. I moved in with him after we got engaged last week. "Yup we better get it over with!" I laugh as I responded back. "Ok lets go!" Ezra said as he handed me a cup of coffee he made me. We get in the car and I start getting nervous so I lay my head on Ezra's shoulders like I always do. "Nervous?" He asked me. "Yea a little." "Don't be they finally accept us now, I think they'll be happy for us!" Ezra said in hopes to make me feel better. "Yea I guess you're right." I say as we pull into my parents driveway. I get out of the car take a deep breathe and walk into my old home. "Hi mom! Hi dad!" I shouted as I walked into their home. They came rushing into the living room. "Aria! How are you?! It's been a week since I saw you!" My mom says as she laughs. "I'm good! Where's dad?" I asked getting impatient "oh he's in the kitchen I'll go get him." my mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "Aria!" My dad said with a smile upon his face ".....Oh and ezra" his smile went away a bit. "Ezra and I have some news to tell you.." I tell them as I sit them down on the couch. "We're getting married!" I said nearly screaming. "I'm so happy for you too!" My responded better than i thought but my dad walked away with out saying anything. "He will come around to the idea of you two getting married" my mom said disappointed at my dad. I show my mom my ring and she looks at it in awe "Omg that is so beautiful!" My mom said to Ezra and I. "Great job at picking out the ring!" My mom said to Ezra. "Thanks Ella! I saw it and instantly knew that one was perfect!" Ezra said smiling at it then back at me. My mom Ezra and I talked for hours about the wedding and how he proposed. I was now getting tired so me and Ezra went home. I can't wait to tell my friends in the morning!
-
End of chapter 5!
I hope you are all enjoying it! I'll try to update it soon!!