Chapter 8

Arias pov
It was now August and the wedding is coming up soon. Less than 2 months. I'm getting a little anxious and just really wanna be married already. I have my dress, Ezra has his tux, all the bridesmaids dresses were picked out/bought, I hired a cater and we decided to have the wedding ceremony at the church and then have the reception afterward at the brew. Everything was slowly coming together. Today Ezra and I are going to taste cake and pick out some centerpieces/linens! I already have a small idea of what I want the centerpieces and linens to be.
Ezra and I are about to go drive to Philly to meet with our baker and then our wedding planner. Today is gonna be a great day!
-Later that day in Philly-
Ezra and I make our way to the bakery and the baker comes out with loads of different flavors. I try the classic white cake first it was good but too boring for my liking. The next flavor we tried was red velvet and it was so good!! This is my favorite kind of cake!! "Hey Ezra what do you think about this one?" "Mmm it's really good here have some more!" Ezra laughs while shoving a piece of cake in my face. I laugh "Ohh Mr.Fitz that wasn't very nice of you!" I say while we are both still laugh hysterically. Ezra then talks to the baker and tells him we want a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and silver and gold detailing. Ezra also asked the baker to bake mini key lime and pumpkin pies because it's our dessert! After Ezra and I finishing talking to the baker we head to meet out planner to talk about centerpieces and linens.
"Hello you must be Mr. And soon to be Fitz! I'm Jesse,nice to meet you!" "Hello Jesse, that's right I'm Ezra and that's Aria! We already booked a place for the Ceremony and reception were just not sure on linens or centerpieces but we have a few ideas" Ezra says while shaking Jesses hand. "Ok so what did you have in mind?" Jesse asked us. "Well I was thinking white linen with gold sparkly pumpkins that are also candles and brownish,green flowers in a white small vase on each table." I reply.(picture above) "I think that's a great idea I'll get working on that, I'll call you guys will more details later. It was great meeting you! Bye" Jesse says while writing in her notebook. "Bye" Ezra and I both respond while heading back into the car and making our way back into rosewood.
-
End of chapter 8!!