Telling everyone else

Arias pov
Today is the day I tell my friends about Ezra's and I engagement and I couldn't be happier right now! I called Emily,Spencer and Hanna I told them to bring there partners and to meet Ezra and I at the Apple Rose Grill. "Are you ready to head over to meet our friends?" Ezra asked me. "Yup lets go!!" I jumped in Ezra's car and he drove us to the restaurant. "8 for Fitz please." Ezra told the waitress and she directed us to a large table with 8 chairs. Soon after everyone was here and we were ready to tell them! "So Ezra,Aria why did you guys want us all to eat here and not at the brew?"Emily asked. "Well Ezra and I are getting married!!!!" I told them all excitedly. "OMG! WERE SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" They all screamed in sync as people stared at us. I am overjoyed with the positive feedback I've been getting...well most of the feedback.. "Hey spencer?" I was about to ask them all to be my bridesmaids and I'm starting with asking Spencer "Yes Aria?" She responded. "Will you be one of my 4 bridesmaid?" I say smiling at her. "OMG YES! Of course thank you!"Spencer was so happy!
"Em? will you be one of my 4 bridesmaids?" "HECK YEA! Thank you Aria!!" Emily shrieked in joy. "Han? Will you be one of my 4 bridesmaids too?!" "Yes,yes YES!! Thanks a bunch Ar!" Hanna said overjoyed. I smile at the thought of my best friends being right by my side at my wedding. Wow I can't believe that I'm getting married I'm the happiest girl in the world! I just remembered I need to pick one more bridesmaid. Hmm who should I pick? I was thinking either Mona or Ali. I haven't spoken to them in awhile. "Hey guys who do you think should be my final bridesmaid? Mona or Ali?" I asked everyone at the table. "I think Mona because she is dating your brother and Ali has been away from rosewood for so long she isn't even back from college yet.."Spencer stated. "Yea I'll probably ask Mona! She's been really kind to us lately!!"I say. "Oh Caleb,Toby will you both be my best men?" Ezra asked them he already asked Mike and Wesley before but he needed two more. "Yea dude thanks! And congrats again!" Toby and Caleb both say to ezra. "yea no problem I'm glad you both agreed" Ezra said laughing. I couldn't help but think how perfect this wedding is gonna be! "So when is the wedding?" Emily asked us. "Were not really sure yet but we're thinking maybe October 22. Its a nice fall day and fall is both of ours favorite season!!" I reply to Emily.
Ezra cuts into our convo and says "Well Aria and I need to go home and plan some more!" "Bye guys!" I say to my friends. "Bye congrats again!" They all say. Ezra and I head out to the car and drive home. Wow we're really getting married soon!
•End of chapter 6•
Sorry it took so long to update!!