Chapter 7

Arias pov
Today I am going dress shopping with my mom,Emily,Spencer and Hanna. I'm so excited because it is almost October and Ezra and I finally decided on a definite date! It's gonna be on October 3rd because 3 is our lucky&favorite number and October is our favorite month!! It's also pumpkin season and Ezra is my little white "girl" haha.
-Later that day at the dress shop-
We are all at the dress shop and I'm having a hard time picking out the perfect dress! I finally see it! It's so unique and kinda vintage! It's a two piece "dress". The skirt is flowy and long with a clean trim at the end and the top goes just a bit over my belly button with thin straps straps that go out and it has lace trim on the bottom of the top and the top of the skirt. It comes with a beautiful simple veil. I try it on and it looks perfect so I go and show my mom and friends. As I walk into the room with the biggest grin on my face I hear gasps throughout the room and faces so proud. I start to tear up and I look over at my mom and she is bawling her eyes. "Omg Aria! it's so perfect!!" Hanna broke the silence. "omg my baby really is growing up. Aria you look stunning!" My mom says proudly. "Aria is so unique just like you!" Emily says with a smile. "Omg my tiny! It's so amazing!" Spencer says in awe.
This is it I'm gonna get this dress! "Mom can I get this one? It's 3k" I asked my mom. "Of course you can my princess!!" My mom says while snapping a picture of me.
I text Ezra.
-Text message-
Aria-Babe I found a perfect dress!
Ezra-I'm glad you found the perfect dress! Model it for me later ;)
Aria-No Way! you can't see my dress until the wedding! Guess you're gonna have to wait! Mwahahah!!
Ezra-You're mean miss Aria!
Aria- I gtg finish getting out of this dress! Love you!😘
Ezra-love you too! 😘
-End of convo-
I finish getting changed into my clothes and I hand my mom the dress to pay for. When I was younger she told me once I got married she would buy me the perfect dress! And she went with her word!
She finished paying and Spencer,Emily,Hanna, my mom and I left the store and went to the brew for coffee,snacks and to talk about the wedding! When we got to the brew I saw Ezra working on paperwork at one of the tables. I still can't believe he bought this place haha! We go sit down in our usual spot on the couches and I get up and greet my fiancé. Man I love calling him my fiancé! I decide to scare him by creeping up behind him and covering my hands over his eyes. But that didn't go as plan because he knew it was me haha. "Aria is that you?" Ezra asked while laughing. "maybe" I say with a smirk. he pulls me in front of him and kisses me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me happily. "I'm here with the girls and my mom talking about the wedding and we were getting hungry and cranky so we came here to get coffee and food." "Well you guys can get anything you want! On the house cause I know the owner." Ezra says with the biggest smirk on his face. I laugh and nod. "Do you wanna join us?" I asked him. "Sure!" He replies.
We all order our food and talk about wedding details for what seems like hours, I was getting tired so Ezra and I were gonna go soon. "Guys well call you tomorrow. I'm really tired!" I say my goodbye and then Ezra and I get in his car and go to his apartment. Well u guess it's our apartment now! I moved in about a month ago and I couldn't be happier with life right now!!
End of chapter 7 please leave feedback!!