Chapter 18|| Baby update

Arias pov

I am now 26 weeks pregnant which is 6 months . Ezra and I found out the gender of the baby during our last appointment... It's a girl! I am honestly way too excited than I should be. I already have a whole baby room plan in my head and what I'm gonna dress her in.

2 months ago Ezra and I finally decided on our dream home. It is a nice 5 bedroom,3 story house with a large 3 acre backyard which is perfect for maybe a little garden so I can have fresh veggies, outside toys, and a trampoline for the baby when she's older of course.

The kitchen is my favorite part of the house! It is the biggest kitchen I have ever seen in real life. It is beige with granite countertops, brown cabinets and those cool refrigerators that look like wood doors.

The baby's room is gonna be a light pink room with cheetah print boarder around the room. The baby's crib is just simple white and wood.

She is already being spoiled by her grandparents,uncle and godparents.

Spencer got her about 10 cute little girly outfits that I would honestly wear if it came in my size haha.
Hanna got her a cute little play mat so she can lay on her stomach and play.

Em got her a huge jungle toy set and a pack of 50 diapers that will definitely come in handy!

Ezra and I have already decided on a name but for right now it's a secret. She is gonna be the cutest baby alive!

We still have three rooms extra.
One room is gonna be the office that Ezra and I can work at. One side is Ezra's and the other side is mine.

The next room is gonna be the guest room and it's just gonna be a simple beach theme cause I think that would look so cute.

The last room is gonna be a playroom for now. It's a pretty large room that seems a lot smaller because it already has a lot of toys in it. It has a little kid table/bench in it so her friends and her can do arts and crafts and play on it. We also bought one of those fake princess kitchen sets so she can play 'cook'!

We haven't gotten an -A text for 4 months now.
Not since the first tim -A texted us again.
Ezra has installed some high tech security with the help of Caleb.

Apparently were not suppose to tell anyone who helped installed it cause Caleb can lose his job.... I'm not really sure where Caleb works because he won't tell anyone. It's a little strange but I bet it has something to do with hacking.

I heard a knock on the door so I walked over and answered the door. When I opened the door I screamed..... "EZRA COME HERE!!" I scream in terror.
-
-
End of chapter 18! I wonder what was at the door... Hmmm.
What do you think is at the door?